FM3 Now Shipping

Mark Day is the reason I buy Fractal gear. He lives not too far away from me and I still remember the first time I ever heard a Fractal product was in his hands. I walked into a local bar here in town and I knew the Sam Hill Band was playing. I could hear Ozzy's No More Tears playing and thought it was the album... it wasn't... it was Mark playing. I LOVED the sound but found it odd that he didn't have his usual rig with him and on break I asked him what it was. He told me a Fractal Axe FX Ultra. I had no idea what it was until I looked it up.

About a year later I got a deal on an Ultra, but for some reason I couldn't really get married to it. A couple of years ago I picked up a FX8 and it made my life easy. I augmented the FX8 with an amp sim and a cab sim pedal, for a grab and go rig. Then the FM3 was released.

Mark Day is working lots of extra hours to get all of your orders checked. Everybody show him some love.

Mark Day -- you are absolutely phenomenal! Freaking love and appreciate the hard work you're doing to get these orders out! I'm a June 12 Waitlist guy so I'm getting super excited -- but I understand you're human too. This goes for everybody who works alongside you. Please don't get burnt out because we want you all healthy as you show us love with these FM3s! :D

Mark is a great help and resource as well! Also one of the reasons I got the product.

Cheers to a fellow canuck!

Holy sweet baby Jesus!!!!!!!! I got my invite today. Way to kick ass FAS! I was in a Zoom meeting today with our company owner/president and senior PM's when I saw the email come through. Luckily I was muted because I'm sure I yelled a few words that may have been frowned upon in a corporate setting. :D Adding to my surprise I was off on my math. For some reason I had it in my head my waitlist day was 5/30. I was only off by a month......... Happy Day!🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘

Waitlist 4/30/20
invite 10/23/20
ordered 10/23/20

Last edited:
I put my name on the list a couple of weeks ago here in Australia.

I reckon by the time I receive an invite there will legit be an FM3 MkII pre-order.

Has anyone in Australia actually received one yet? There must be 1000s ahead of me..

Back
Top Bottom