Let's see those FM3 rigs!

FM3+FC6 with custom garage!

Temple Audio DUO 24
-TA RGB-24 LED Light Strip
-TA 4 way jack Module
-TA IEC AC Mains Micro Module
*I attached both the FM3 & FC6 thru the bottom of the TA pedal board by removing the plastic protector screws. I purchased longer screws | washers | thru screwed both units to the TA board. Screws: M3.5-0.6X20 [Ordered off of Amazon].
Emerson Custom Power Module
Rockboard Stompete
PLOYNK clockable Adjustable Right angle cables [These are amazing! They come in different lengths | colors | full adjustable. They also come apart and fit thru the holes on the Temple Audio DUO. No need for soldiering]

Mission Engineering Gemini GM1 1x12
Garage | amp riser....overkill...I know lol. Custom built- 3/4" Black melamine. For home studio use.

Attachments

• FM3 GARAGE 1.jpg
    FM3 GARAGE 1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 219
  • FM3 GARAGE 2.jpg
    FM3 GARAGE 2.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 251
  • FM3 GARAGE 3.jpg
    FM3 GARAGE 3.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 262
  • FM3 TEMPLE AUDIO.jpg
    FM3 TEMPLE AUDIO.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 259
Last edited:
FM3 Rig 2.5 Beta 2

I’m terrible at being patient and my hands aren’t very steady, and still, the skins from Gear By CEBA look sharp as hell.

The screen protectors exceeded expectations. It was easy to install between the handles and my fingertips easily fit in the button holes.
I’ll upgrade my FC-6 protectors to the magnetic ones like the FC-6 as soon as Gary has them for sale, although I have no complaints about the clear tape, it’s all great.

Austin Buddy’s OMG9 Layout modification makes it all so accessible.

Moke’s first FM3 presets are on there and it has never sounded better.

Sw3 and Sw4 remain unused. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• 689254D2-BB7F-47D1-BBC1-192085C45FBB.jpeg
    689254D2-BB7F-47D1-BBC1-192085C45FBB.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 221
Very nice. How do you have the Ventris wired up? In a Fractal loop? Use it to save cpu or just prefer it over the FM3 reverb?
The Ventris is in a stereo loop, Output 2 R/L to Ventris In and Ventris Outs to Input 2 R/L I use it to save CPU mostly so I can add a few extra blocks in to my preset and there are a few presets on the Ventris that I like and haven't spent the time on making them on the FM3.

Anyone using a third party footswitch, instead of the FC? Looking for a cheap alternative, to add another button or 2

Looks great. Where did you grab those footswitch buttons? How are you using the Dual Switch?

I use the dual switch as stand in switches, one is for tuner and the second is for view + to switch views on the FM3. It allows me to quickly move views without having to hold down the pedal on the FM3 to switch views. The footswitch came from Amazon Amazon product ASIN B07GV72FF8. The footswtich toppers also came from amazon.

I have truly enjoyed seeing all these rigs, comments & help you guys have given each other here! #thisistheway

Here’s my new FM3 Gig Rig 2020 & I’m truly loving it!
51215EE5-5AC8-4477-8C39-F3A54E7EB371.jpeg

AA71291D-17DD-48DC-A5AF-A829259F59FE.jpeg
This is the small 3lbs aluminum Mono board & it came w/ a free padded gig bag too!

Peace! X-Mann

Last edited:
Here’s this Rig in action & “Live & LOUD”.

This is the CAE+ Lead amp model & while I’m usually a V3O/SM57 IR guy, I found something that seems much more thick/full and pleasing in the Factory IR “4x12 Recto 160 E”.

I’m testing a lot of different amp models, a hand full of new IR’s and making a lot of song based presets.
While only iPhone audio, you can hear the Friedman ASC-10’s & how amp like this set-up is.

Note: I also use a pair of Headrush FRFR-108’s & am now selling my other (way too heavy) pair of Friedman ASM-12’s too.

Thanks again to all those that contribute & help out so much......I’ll try to do more....& post a bit if it helps or entertains at all.

Peace! X

Here’s this Rig in action & “Live & LOUD”.

This is the CAE+ Lead amp model & while I’m usually a V3O/SM57 IR guy, I found something that seems much more thick/full and pleasing in the Factory IR “4x12 Recto 160 E”.

I’m testing a lot of different amp models, a hand full of new IR’s and making a lot of song based presets.
While only iPhone audio, you can hear the Friedman ASC-10’s & how amp like this set-up is.

Note: I also use a pair of Headrush FRFR-108’s & am now selling my other (way too heavy) pair of Friedman ASM-12’s too.

Thanks again to all those that contribute & help out so much......I’ll try to do more....& post a bit if it helps or entertains at all.

Peace! X

Sounds awesome Tim! I've decided to go with the Friedman's as well and I'm returning my Seymour Duncan Power Stage to buy one.

What is it about the 10" ones you like compared to the 12's? I only ask because I can only exchange for the 12 as the 10's aren't in stock over here in the UK at one particular guitar store. And It's too late to get a full refund unfortunately. Totally my fault I took too long to decided lol.

Cheers
Paul

Sounds awesome Tim! I've decided to go with the Friedman's as well and I'm returning my Seymour Duncan Power Stage to buy one.

What is it about the 10" ones you like compared to the 12's? I only ask because I can only exchange for the 12 as the 10's aren't in stock over here in the UK at one particular guitar store. And It's too late to get a full refund unfortunately. Totally my fault I took too long to decided lol.

Cheers
Paul
Hey Paul.....Let me say this......ALL the Friedman stuff is truly fantastic & I think the traditional guitar cab design of the ASC line fixes the weight & bass issues I had with the ASM-12’s. My main point is that the ASC-10’s are just perfect in every way for me for a stereo pair.

The floor wedge design adds a lot of weight & I think some extra bass. My friend Todd has the ASC-12’s & added some casters to them for easy transport. I‘ve been doing CrossFit for the past year & am in the best shape of my life & I still don’t want to lift or move the ASM-12’s. Lol

Good luck & please post some pics or thoughts after you try the 12’s. My opinion might not be the same or accurate for your playing environment too.

Peace! X (aka Tim)

Hey Paul.....Let me say this......ALL the Friedman stuff is truly fantastic & I think the traditional guitar cab design of the ASC line fixes the weight & bass issues I had with the ASM-12’s. My main point is that the ASC-10’s are just perfect in every way for me for a stereo pair.

The floor wedge design adds a lot of weight & I think some extra bass. My friend Todd has the ASC-12’s & added some casters to them for easy transport. I‘ve been doing CrossFit for the past year & am in the best shape of my life & I still don’t want to lift or move the ASM-12’s. Lol

Good luck & please post some pics or thoughts after you try the 12’s. My opinion might not be the same or accurate for your playing environment too.

Peace! X (aka Tim)

Thanks Tim,

I've now sorted the exchange out and the ASC-12 has been ordered. Should be here Friday at some point. I'm gonna be putting the FM3 on a smaller Temple audio board a duo 17 and using my existing duo 24 for another FC setup. Running an FC12 setup at the moment on a duo 34 board but I wanted to get a spare FC just in case the FC12 goes down or we have really small gig and thought why not get an FC6 and make another board with that.

I will post some pics as soon as I'm done.

Cheers

Paul

I ordered a generic guitar castor kit online,,,,,,drilled the hole...screwed in. they snap in and out for flat surfaces.

Back
Top Bottom