Perform 1 and Show Bank#

reclavea

Fractal Fanatic
I've finally been able to sit down with the FC-12 and the AxeIII and work out my performance setups.

This dang thing is super powerful and I see myself onstage with a lot less Fred Astair motions LOL!

A couple things ....

A. After setting up Perfrom 1 for 5 presets instead of 4....
I notice that in Perform 1 the Preset increments goes from presets 1-5, then 11-15, then 21-25, 31-35...etc

6-10, 16-20, 26-30...etc are not available.

However, they are all there in the Layout 1 option (Presets).

B. Is it possible as an option to have the Bank number constant in the display window?

Change your Bank Size parameter to match the number of presets in your Layout. You want 5 and it's set to 10.
Would that affect the Preset Layout where I want the Bank Size set at 10?...whereas in the Perform 1 Layout ...I want it at 5

Also, Is it possible as an option to have the Bank number constant in the display window? ...like right after the scene info? ...same line? ...or?

Wel, DUH! That being said, I have the preset number showing, so bank number would be superfluous for me--I can divide by 4 and still play. ;)

Danny W.
That's a good point... For me, I don't really care about the layout number or bank number, but others have their own workflows, so I can support that.

Back
Top Bottom