Wish: Option to Display the current Layout Number

MikeD

Inspired
I would find it very useful to have an option that you could select that would display a 2 character Layout number, for current layout, on the FC Main Display. Something like L1, L7 or LM just before either the Preset Name or the Scene name.

Some of my layouts appear very similar when just using colors and patterns of the LED rings. I then find myself reading several of the LED labels to id the layout. It is little confusing when you have someone do some of the switching for you and you take over again... or the infamous mis-click of a button (tap or hold) and then try and sort out where you are quickly. My fallback is always get to the Master Layout and then to wherever I need to be but that could be avoided with my wishlist item... for me anyway.

I would find it very useful to have an option that you could select that would display a 2 character Layout number, for current layout, on the FC Main Display. Something like L1, L7 or LM just before either the Preset Name or the Scene name.

Some of my layouts appear very similar when just using colors and patterns of the LED rings. I then find myself reading several of the LED labels to id the layout. It is little confusing when you have someone do some of the switching for you and you take over again... or the infamous mis-click of a button (tap or hold) and then try and sort out where you are quickly. My fallback is always get to the Master Layout and then to wherever I need to be but that could be avoided with my wishlist item... for me anyway.

I was just about to post this very same wish when I saw yours. I would be fine with just the number in small numerals on the bottom right of the screen, but any way would be great.

Danny W.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom