Friedman Launches ASC-12 500-Watt Powered Monitor

I was in a situation where I was going to scrap my digital setup as I just couldn't get it sounding the way I like. I went through many "FRFR" speakers and none of them did it for me, CLR, Xitone, Matrix, Powercab+, etc. Not that they sounded bad, they didn't, there was just something missing for me. Last ditch effort was the ASC-10. DONE!!!!! Sounds incredible. Might not be flat but I play guitar through it, so I'm not concerned about that. Sounds closest to a real guitar cab that I've tried. Good luck man.
Yes that’s true. I just try everything and without sucess. I just see the reviews from ASC-12 and always good. I just got to buy and I know it’s my chance to got a good tone. What about the ASC-10 are good to. I play in a rock band and the drummer play like crazy... Better buy the ASC-12 no!

Yes that’s true. I just try everything and without sucess. I just see the reviews from ASC-12 and always good. I just got to buy and I know it’s my chance to got a good tone. What about the ASC-10 are good to. I play in a rock band and the drummer play like crazy... Better buy the ASC-12 no!

I tried the ASM-12 and there was just too much low end. The 10 tightens up the bottom but retains the great sound. IMO it will bury your drummer, but I've never played with him so don't quote me on that.

I tried the ASM-12 and there was just too much low end. The 10 tightens up the bottom but retains the great sound. IMO it will bury your drummer, but I've never played with him so don't quote me on that.
In the future I will buy another to make stereo.

Back
Top Bottom