Axe-Edit 3.0 Sent to Final Testers

Bring-it_zpsfc9afae6.jpg

Just as an update, I'll report essentially the same thing I reported earlier in the thread.

I can't say much - for obvious reasons - but I personally understand the 'not knowing' is frustrating and aggravating from outside the beta 'bubble'. I share this for one reason only - to let you know that people are working their tails off.

My update: the beta process for AFXII v.11 and AE v.3 is active, focused and motivated from all parties involved. The development side is efficient and responsive. The beta testers as a team are working aggressively on every beta version and the entire process is encouraging. It is hard work, it's a methodical and pragmatic experience, and it is proceeding and ongoing.

So my message is that a lot of people are working hard and we will all benefit from it. Things are moving with pace and there is focus on getting over the goal line.

...people are working their tails off.

... musta found bugs

The development side is efficient and responsive.

The beta testers as a team are working aggressively on every beta version

Bugs are found, fixed, more bugs found, fixed and so on...

...proceeding and ongoing.
evidently.

'Between the lines' conclusion: We're not there yet!

Thanks for the update Scott! Now get back to work :)

If it takes two more months - okay with me. It must be a burden reading all those "When, now, not nearly, yearh Man two week's etc. etc. with respect to buyers that has paid for their Axes.
When the dang fine software is released. Champagne.
In the meantime, I'll be patient.

I'd rather wait longer and get a polished product than get a rushed, buggy POS.

Keep on working guys!

I'll stick with FW10.12 and AE1.9b(which has been working VERY well for me).

Just as an update, I'll report essentially the same thing I reported earlier in the thread.

I can't say much - for obvious reasons - but I personally understand the 'not knowing' is frustrating and aggravating from outside the beta 'bubble'. I share this for one reason only - to let you know that people are working their tails off.

My update: the beta process for AFXII v.11 and AE v.3 is active, focused and motivated from all parties involved. The development side is efficient and responsive. The beta testers as a team are working aggressively on every beta version and the entire process is encouraging. It is hard work, it's a methodical and pragmatic experience, and it is proceeding and ongoing.

So my message is that a lot of people are working hard and we will all benefit from it. Things are moving with pace and there is focus on getting over the goal line.

So basically you're saying we can expect this later today? lol

Back
Top Bottom