JONESING FOR v10 RELEASE NOTES!!!

No. This has been discussed in several posts. The box already oversamples internally for hi-res amps to reduce (eliminate?) aliasing artifacts.

I look around and Cliff said he was thinking about in in increasing the Axe Fx 2 sample rate to 64 which he said there was some benefits about it. But that would've been weird for some people.
I figured out that the iPhone application for Fractal forum has a search in it so I don't get the " this has been discussed in several post" answer.lol!

Cliff is not logged on at 8pm ( per bottom of page ) me thinks no firmware at the mo.

So must seek , daylight, humans, food , air......then return ;)

Just knowing that gives me no comfort in waiting anymore. As it is now I cry myself to sleep, instead of counting sheep I count axe fx 2's and worse of all is that my phone battery dies so fast from constantly checking the forum. I need help for what ailes me! I can stop whenever I want too tho.

LOLOLOL....Awesome!!!

I love how everyone is milling around for the update.
I'm still on firmware 7 and it's the best damn tone I've had out of any rig I've used (our band gets compliments all the time).

I waited 9 months for the Axe II to come out so assuming fw10 will be out within 1-2 months, it's nothing.

So freaking happy with the Axe II purchase... currently amazing and it's about to get more amazing-er.
I have NEVER dealt with a company more dedicated and true to their customers than FAS, thanks again guys !!!

You know I didn't really appreciate just how significant this update was going to be until I read the entire release notes. In the past we've gotten some really neat improvements and the occasional amp model added, but this is probably the biggest single release I've ever seen in terms of overall, front to back reworking of stuff. I mean it's not a new parameter or two and a few new amp models; it's basically everything being reworked and then a bunch of new stuff to boot.

I know that the wait for some people has kind of been frustrating, but I don't think that anyone can look at that list of changes and say that they don't know why it took so long.

Which by the way......I saw in another thread we've managed to progress from "soon" to "very soon". I love sadistic humor, but that was pure evil. :)

You know I didn't really appreciate just how significant this update was going to be until I read the entire release notes. In the past we've gotten some really neat improvements and the occasional amp model added, but this is probably the biggest single release I've ever seen in terms of overall, front to back reworking of stuff. I mean it's not a new parameter or two and a few new amp models; it's basically everything being reworked and then a bunch of new stuff to boot.

I know that the wait for some people has kind of been frustrating, but I don't think that anyone can look at that list of changes and say that they don't know why it took so long.

Which by the way......I saw in another thread we've managed to progress from "soon" to "very soon". I love sadistic humor, but that was pure evil. :)

WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT BEFORE?? THIS FORUM WOULD BE A LOT BETTER IF YOU WOULD HAVE SAID THAT BEFORE, AND WE DIDN'T HAVE TO WAIT, TO HAVE YOU POST THAT, AND SO THEN WE COULD READ IT NOW.

oops, forgot my smilie! :)

Last edited:
Ha! I'm not going to get it and stare at yet another green compact florescent back-lit LCD display. I've paid my dues with tens of thousands of dollars invested and hundreds of thousands of hours tweaking on everything you can imagine.

It's kind of the principle at this point. And, let's face it, with all the other stuff, I don't need it, I want it...

So, I keep checking. Oh please release before April 15!!!! Else, Uncle Sam may preempt!!!!

Honestly, it's your loss if you wait... Especially if V10 hits, and it causes massive G.A.S.... They might be out of stock for quite some time... Just like when they were first released...waited months for them to come back in stock... Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom