Welcome Phil Collen of Def Leppard to the Fractal Audio Artist Roster

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
my god can the tonight show link have longer commercials... so far going on 2 minutes.

Ridiculous. 2 full 30 second spots. OK, now pick an ad that you want to watch. OK, now, do you want to watch that ad again? OK, 5 second tease for the content you actually want to see, and now, another 30 second spot.

that sounded pretty damn good, I wonder what the actual entire rig consisted of,
that even sounded a bit "heavier" than I 've heard Phil in the past.
Sweet!

Nice addition to the Fractal family...congrats Cliff and team !

In the video, it seems like his volume was messed up part of the time...I wonder what was causing that.

cool, but the singers voice is shot....and what a waste of talent for viv. campbell, he was awesome and could blow phil collen away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it! Phil's a great player, still looks like he did 20 years ago... I sure can't say that. lol

I am happy for Viv Campbell making some good Leppard money, but what a waste of an amazing guitar player. I understand why he must backup Phil Collen in Leppard but Viv is soooooooo much better!!

Congrats on Phil using the Axe-II, and it would be really great if he shared some of those Leppard presets.

High n Dry with Pete Willis & Steve Clarke is still by far my favorite by them but I appreciate some of the more polished hits also

Back
Top Bottom