Effect Block Preset Library

Jeries

Power User
I posted in the 'wish list' an idea about focusing on effects rather than full presets and how many of the factory presets were wasted on single ideas and how we're better off exchanging effect blocks than full presets because we all have different guitars/tastes in tones/and the amps/everything doesn't translate well at times...

I went through all the presets (and user presets I found here) and took some of the best effects and put them together as blocks...along with some of the effect blocks I found on the forum. There's 60 of them.

So..here are a few examples...
FULL STEP DOWN pitch block is basically the pitch block from the factory preset 75- DOWN FULL STEP
JET FLANGER is the flange block from 131-Jet Flanger...
PHONE EQ is the EQ section of the preset that sounds like telephone

Basically I isolated some of the notable effects and put them in a way where they will be more universal and plugable into whatever each of us do...

Anyway- I hope to expand this... and have what we have in the Axe II for AMPS- for EFFECTS and ALL PEDALS...

Click DOWNLOAD below DOWNLOAD NOW (Don't click download now)

Jeries' Axe Fx II Effect Blocks (60).zip download - 2shared

Is this thread not redundant to Yek`s ? http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-f...t-emulations-thread-axe-fx-ii.html#post617372

I want recommend only use ONE thread for collecting and sharing FX Blocks?!

No it's not...
the point isn't to share a bunch in one place- but to develop a well organized set of effects...and build off of it together-
not post random unorganized crap.

ALSO
Mine has effect blocks from factory presets that focus on one effects block- all new stuff.

I want people to share folders and libraries of effects that are complete/well organized...

To me effect blocks are more important and useful than the presets...

People organize huge IR collections (AND EVEN SELL THEM)
We should do the same for effects...

Hi I'm a new owner of an Ax8 :) coming from Kemper, before that Plugins, before Axe Ultra, Before that tube amps.
Does anyone have this zip file available to share ? Link is broken probably due to its age ?

Thanks so much.
J

Back
Top Bottom