Votes: 8 7.1%
  • April 2011

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • May 2011

Votes: 55 49.1%
  • June 2011

Votes: 19 17.0%

• Total voters
Just received an email from Sussi.The august shipment will ship from g66 to some lucky owners in about 2 weeks time.The batch is not as big as initially was planted.I don't know how many units are there but I know for sure that my unit isn't in this batch (February 2011)
Same here, with ticket #4827 end of may.
What is alarming is that for 1st & 2nd deliveries, very few units were allowed to EU guys... :(

Last edited:
Ordered 24 of December 2010 - got the same mail: No Axe-Fx II for me with this shipment MAY BE with the September Shipment.
And so on and on....

I got all excited when I saw this email from G66 in my inbox, since it's September and I'm (allegedly) in the September shipment bracket but… the news are… more delays :(

Me too. August turned into september turns into.......
I can't blame G66. Fractal is too slow. One delay after another.

Just to let Mork know I got my invoice today. 10 month wait - hoping it's not the same for you guys too !
EU backlog is now up to December 8th, 2010.

Chin up guys, we've all had to wait a hell of a long time. You'll get yours too - as I said in the other thread, the US waiting list with coupons flying out all day still hasnt got past June 19th yet so everyone is in the same boat. Am sure Cliff believed it when he said there would be plenty of units.
There's just a lot of guitarists out there. If everyone in my small town ordered an Axe FX II, at 10 units a day it'd still take 100 days to roll out the 1,000 units needed. Hoping you get yours soon. Anyone who ordered in December 2010 will only be 6 units behind now.

Just to let Mork know I got my invoice today. 10 month wait - hoping it's not the same for you guys too !
EU backlog is now up to December 8th, 2010.

Man I'm so excited for ya! You must be over the moon. You served your time on the line and now you can listen to the beast in person.

Oh here's a link to an improvised jam I had the other week with two of my mates. The guitar is my brand new 52 reissue telecaster going into my 11R, drums and bass were all tracked going into my 16 track. Hope you like it and please excuse the bad notes as it's was all pretty much on the fly with on only a small punch in at the end.

The Mother Load (jam Pt1) by m0rk on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Congrats again Dave I'm sure it will be well worth the wait and the hair pulling.

That works !
And the 11R sounds great, thanks for sharing !
I sure do miss live jamming and wish I'd had access to modern day recording gizmos back then too !!
Great stuff, keep em coming ! Hoping to be locked and loaded by next Friday / Saturday and will start recording again too !
Have a good weekend !

8th May for me - announcement day.

The hardest part isnt the wait as such, its keeping the money Ive got ready for the AFX2 - twith the pressures of a wife and kids. im not pretending Im a little dissapointed at how long its taken given the original estimates. I still have my standard in the mean time.

i have just ordered a Custom Suhr - estimated completion ios 10 months BUT, at least they told me 10 months off the bat AND I paid in full up front so I cant spend the money. Id actually have prefered that with G66 too. At present I have to sell my Standard to cover the cost (on top of what I have saved) BUT if I could have paid in full when ordering I could have done so (I wouldnt have ordered the Suhr then until Id sold the Standard once the AFX2 was in my hands), and I would have the worr of not having the funds.

Ultimately this way though, Ill have both the AFX2 and Suhr faster IF I can keep the money aside.

I ordered 13th may and it seems I could now get one late october/early november.
If you are anywhere near accurate I should hopefully hear from them at the end of the month :D
3-4 weeks ago I was told September. I don't mind the slip to be honest...

that is what they said, they also said it is too early to tell since they don't know how many units they will receive in september

Back
Top Bottom