It has begun

Figures that they went on sale when I went out to lunch...

At least my MFC shipped today. I'll have that to keep my company...:cry

Rellllllllllllllllax guys!! You are freaking me out!! It's not like Cliff is the only tech out there screwing screw one by one with his srewdriver. Hello, Fractal is a well establish buisness now, with employes and machine you know, they know one thing or two about production I think, I'm pretty sure by now, there is a big storage room full of Axe 2 ready to be shipped. There will be one of all of you!!

Rellllllllllllllllax guys!! You are freaking me out!! It's not like Cliff is the only tech out there screwing screw one by one with his srewdriver. Hello, Fractal is a well establish buisness now, with employes and machine you know, they know one thing or two about production I think, I'm pretty sure by now, there is a big storage room full of Axe 2 ready to be shipped. There will be one of all of you!!

I'd rather here this from the company thanks.

I knew I should have brought a bottle to piss in. It's that bathroom break I took that did me in! And I only went half way!!

I was taking the time to write a note of thanks, as well.... what? Luck of the draw? I remember a boxing match many years ago that went like that... very disappointing...

So much for having enough for everyone first week of release. So glad I sold my Ultra a couple weeks ago based on Fractal's word. (yeah, I'm pissed)

lol if the US sold out in 1 min 30 seconds..... does not bode well for those of us in the 1000+ G66 waiting list in the EU

oh well at least I did not sell my Ultra..... wait ....DOH:-x

Last edited:
So much for having enough for everyone first week of release. So glad I sold my Ultra a couple weeks ago based on Fractal's word. (yeah, I'm pissed)

I don't recall ANYONE saying there will be enough for everyone first week of release.

Back
Top Bottom