Fender FR-12 preamp mod : The Hissterectomy

I thought that they were based in Corona, CA. Is this just where the factory is, and corporate offices are in Arizona? Or am I just way behind the times - WAIT! Don't answer that. :)

LMK where you want the sticker. I'll see what i can do!
I already ordered a bunch 🤣
Thank you!! You are awesome

Oh you mean at F-corp? Tee hee.
Some where at corporate where they will see it would be awesome.

I would personally like to smack one on the back of the engineer that built the original FR preamp's Prius! And one on the product development team's clown car they rode up in.

Sounds like a photoshop challenge 😎 .. for yall, I got work to do 🤣

Last edited:
The Big Lebowski GIF by PeacockTV

IMG_1635.jpeg

It took almost 10 hours to get 5 preamps to the point where my assembly order will be at whenever they arrive.
... and I have been doing this a few years 😎

I may go out tonight and get them finished up and cleaned. ..And late tonight or tomorrow start to PM or email a few folks to see how many they need, and if they want to upgrade ICs
before I load them up and test them. And send the purchase invites. 🙂

At least I have some good music going in the shop and can drink on the job a little bit if it suits me 🤣

View attachment 138160

It took almost 10 hours to get 5 preamps to the point where my assembly order will be at whenever they arrive.
... and I have been doing this a few years 😎

I may go out tonight and get them finished up and cleaned. ..And late tonight or tomorrow start to PM or email a few folks to see how many they need, and if they want to upgrade ICs
before I load them up and test them. And send the purchase invites. 🙂

At least I have some good music going in the shop and can drink on the job a little bit if it suits me 🤣
Beautiful layout! You can you took care in making it look clean. Can we see the backside? 🙂

Back
Top Bottom