FM3 Firmware Version 7.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind waiting, I still have so much to discover with that pedal. Had it for a couple of years took me a good year to start understanding fractal's ecosystem. I only have scratched the surface...

Yeah honestly I couldn't care less about the gapless switching and reverb. I just want the new algorithm and amp models. Maybe they could release an interim firmware for now and continue working on the gapless and reverb and release later.

can anyone confirm if it's made it to beta testing yet? or are engineers still trying to cram extra cycles to make it all work? asking for a friend... LOL
Yes, it is, but apparently the gapless programming is wreaking havoc with the delay and reverb blocks as it's closing the gaps in the trails and making them ineffective.

Yeah honestly I couldn't care less about the gapless switching and reverb. I just want the new algorithm and amp models. Maybe they could release an interim firmware for now and continue working on the gapless and reverb and release later.
Me as well, let’s hope they can get the new amp tech crammed in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom