Waitlist Email

Dang, Fractal, really nice work on getting these orders out! I placed my order yesterday early afternoon and I already have confirmation that it's shipped!

I'm in NJ so now I'm trying to keep my expectations in check by not thinking that I may have it for the weekend 😲.

Dang, Fractal, really nice work on getting these orders out! I placed my order yesterday early afternoon and I already have confirmation that it's shipped!

I'm in NJ so now I'm trying to keep my expectations in check by not thinking that I may have it for the weekend 😲.
Hopefully Nikolai doesn't lollygag with your package. TICK TOCK TICK TOCK, Nikolai!

Got mine today :) Haven't ventured beyond some stock presets today due to lack of time, but managed to record a lil cover of a song I was working out by ear. Loving the FM9 so far! I'm gonna sink some hours on the unit during the weekend.

Btw, had to lower the brightness of the screen and the scribbles, they are BRIGHT.

Yours will take 1.26 times longer due to the exchange rate. ;)
Angry Stop GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Man Fractal is killing it with all of these orders. Mine shipped today. I guess when you make a superior product your going to have a lot of orders to fill. Can't wait to get this and start my whole learning curve thing. Coming from a Pod HD500 this is a massive step forward.
A little cleaned up Neegan line from WD...

"... hope ya got your crappin' pants on... 'cause you're gonna crap... your... pants....."

Got an invite at the beginning of the week and it's showing up this week. (Ordered about two weeks ago) Very excited to spend some time with it over the weekend before I abandon it for the week on a work trip. Such poor timing. haha
25834778-aac7-42da-b696-3e4c5c8fbe2b_text.gif

Back
Top Bottom