FM9 Firmware Version 6.00 public beta (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible Bug...in FM9 edit / presets/ manage...when I try to drag and drop a preset to swap with another or to an empty slot, it takes 30-40 seconds to look like it is doing it, then when I press save it takes 10 seconds or so to save it, I wait a few more seconds and close the panel only to find that the presets are still where they were...they did not swap places.
I tied swapping and just moving to an empty slot...no dice....it always worked within seconds before.
How much CPU does the preset use?

When i am trying to use the new amps from the update, it says authentic layout will be provided in an upcoming editor release. Is this standard for everyone or did my system not update correctly?

Love my FX III, had the FM9 for about two months and JUST realized when copying some patches over form FX III to FM9 that the 64 Gibson Scout (one of only four amps I use - Jazz and blues - all clean or almost clean) is not in the FM9 . Surely (Yea, I know "don't call me surely") we can add this very simple amp from FX III into the FM9 on next beta?

Love my FX III, had the FM9 for about two months and JUST realized when copying some patches over form FX III to FM9 that the 64 Gibson Scout (one of only four amps I use - Jazz and blues - all clean or almost clean) is not in the FM9 . Surely (Yea, I know "don't call me surely") we can add this very simple amp from FX III into the FM9 on next beta?
That model has been there a long time... I'm pretty sure it's on the FM9 already.

The FM9 has the Gibson Scout. It’s the Gibtone Scout, the 165th model in the list of amp models.

The FM9 has the Gibson Scout. It’s the Gibtone Scout, the 165th model in the list of amp models.
Yep, I'm blind and an idiot! I keep looking for "GIBSON" not "Scout" or "GIBTONE," duh! Yea it's 165 in FX III but 159 in FM9 (at least currently)

Thanks for slap upside my head - :mask:. No really thanks.

hmm, I need to try it again but FW6 bricked my FM9T - totally unresponsive to button presses, also got Black Screen at 1 point, its was processing audio OK but just couldn't do anything.

Emergency Boot and revert to 5.01 and all good apart from the presets I'd saved at 6 which were totally screwed.

No point sharing any presets or sysex's as I put it back - the preset I was messing with (a 4CM one) was running 79/80 ish once I'd turned on the seamless stuff and put the Sunrise whatever it is drive model in my preset, then saved 3 copies of this to get the seamless thing going- caveat here is that I am also running old FM9 edit due to my Mac being 10.1 (so made those seamless setup changes on the unit)

All seemed fine on new FW until I turned off the unit and came back to it an hour later.

Once restored, I lost all System Settings, FC settings, per-preset etc all non-FW6 presets look to be OK from a block perspective - the ones I'd saved at 6 were blank apart from just a single drive in them? restore sorted it though and all good in the hood again.
Any reason why the rollback to 5.01 (FW rollback and system settings restore) has broken all of the previously working flawlessly hold functions of any of the buttons? I’m also seeing that CS momentary no longer works in previous working presets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom