Axe-Fx Firmware Version 21.04

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-3/21p0/axefxiii_dsp_rel_21p04.zip

Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Notes​

Fixed Tuner not working if Offsets are on.

Improved dynamic speaker modeling in Amp block.

Reverted bypass speed of Drive block to fast.

Fixed channel changes on blocks with “Slow Bypass” are not smooth.

Fixed IR(s) not loading in Cabinet block when switching channels if previous channel had a slot Soloed.

Fixed presets with lots of modifiers (>20) and moderately high CPU usage can cause starvation of graphics thread.

Improved Tuner.

Today the Axe seems to show more symptoms of life than me, being a living organism sitting on a chair for a very long time.

I just have to speaker thump a little more with my Drop C guitar with 21.03. Then I'll more precisely tune my guitar :)

Thanks to the producers of the favorite entity of my home for more than 10 years. Amazing updates!

"Updated dynamic speaker modelling" Oh boy I cannot wait to try this. Just 2 days ago I posted how happy I was with my tone, after dialing all the speaker controls. I don't how it could get better, but everytime I think that Cliff pulls a rabbit out of his hat... There's gotta be about 20+ rabbits since getting my Axe 🤣

Good, good. FW 21.12 is getting closer...
Plotting Blake Shelton GIF by The Voice

I was just doing some experimenting with the speaker tab parameters when I saw the update and installed. It seems my 5153 Red preset became slightly more 'aliver' for want of an actual word :)

The new dynamic speaker modeling is another step towards perfection. Feels a lot more ..... dynamic :) ... under the fingers. Seems like a lot of boomy bass frequencies are gone, but maybe it's just my perception of what the new algorithm update does.
Yes! Lower tunings are more joyful!

Back
Top Bottom