Went back to 5.03

Shelladelic

Inspired
6.0 was clipping my FM3..I couldn't get the amps to turn up with out distorting and I like everything with no break up..
Went back to 5.03 and problem solved..

I'd like to help you step back into 6.0. Let's connect so I can understand more clearly what you experienced.
Distorting how? If the amp tone was too driven, did you turn down Input Gain and/or Master and increase output Level?
If the output of the FM3 was clipping did you lower the amp's output Level?

I'd like to help you step back into 6.0. Let's connect so I can understand more clearly what you experienced.
Distorting how? If the amp tone was too driven, did you turn down Input Gain and/or Master and increase output Level?
If the output of the FM3 was clipping did you lower the amp's output Level?
Never touched anything.. FM3 was all showing in the red and soundmen would say hey your rig is clipping.. I would turn down amp models then I wouldn't be at gig volume...

If you'd like to try it again with time before your next soundcheck, take a look at those items I mentioned and we're here to help.
with 5.03 I never touched any input gain or output level and the magic is the FM3.. 6.0 everything got loud and I could bring output level down, but shouldn't have too right? I'm so happy with 5.03 and I NEVER USE THE DRIVES in the FM3 Don't like them at all...

with 5.03 I never touched any input gain or output level and the magic is the FM3.. 6.0 everything got loud and I could bring output level down, but shouldn't have too right? I'm so happy with 5.03 and I NEVER USE THE DRIVES in the FM3 Don't like them at all...
Sounds like the way you use your FM3 means you’re set with 5.03.

Back
Top Bottom