Axe-Fx Firmware Version 21.00 Release Candidate 2 (Beta 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Wrecker express and Liverpool were always there according to wiki no ?
He's saying the numbering might be 'off' due to a new easter egg model (or maybe only due to a rename). Easy to check if the total number of models is more, like, one more.

Worship GIF

obligatory post

This may or may not be an issue. I jam to YT using the AXE as my USB soundcard (USB 1.14). Sound keeps cutting out on the sound source(YouTube) not the AXE. The both go through a set of HS8s. I'm reverting back to 21 Beta 7 to see if it stops. I will update.

UPDATE: reinstalled beta 7 and it stopped cutting out, reinstalled beta 8 and all is well now. Refreshed each and every time.
Random weirdness, bit seems to have righted itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: J.C
  • Improved dynamic frequency response accuracy. This yields more “crunch” and less “fizz” with high gain tones, especially for detuned styles.
This just keeps getting better and better!!!! Thanks Cliff and team!!!!

This is obviously a massive update. Never seen so many betas before the final version. The amount of details and work Cliff constantly does to push forward is mind bending. As a very happy FAS owner that owns the 3 generations since 2007, this is why I rave about their products. Best piece of gear I’ve ever purchased since I started playing in ‘78. Bravo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom