FM3 Few riffs and a solo with Mark 4

Awesome!!!! Thanks for this man your playing is crazy good love the tones did you use only the amp and no drive pedal?
Picking is sick dude!

Incredibly catchy and technically proficient playing! Between this vid and the JP2C vid posted, I will be checking out any videos you post with tones you're getting from the gear. It's inspiring to hear such great tone and playing from it. The Mark IV was definitely one of the amps that I connected with right away in the FM3 but it's so hard to choose with so many great options in the unit. Thanks for sharing and taking the time to make the videos/post. Cheers!

Tnx :)
Incredibly catchy and technically proficient playing! Between this vid and the JP2C vid posted, I will be checking out any videos you post with tones you're getting from the gear. It's inspiring to hear such great tone and playing from it. The Mark IV was definitely one of the amps that I connected with right away in the FM3 but it's so hard to choose with so many great options in the unit. Thanks for sharing and taking the time to make the videos/post. Cheers!
Thank you man, i appreciate the comment. I have new FM3 video, check it out in the separate thread on the FM3 forum page.
Cheers!

Man, I love your picking!! It just kills!! Love how clean and articulate it is.
I checked out a couple of your other videos, Love the music too, the rhythms, along with the drums.
Really nice!

I have to admit ... I have seen this video 10 times and I love it everytime! Such an awesome rhythm! I wish I could play guitar like this one day. Amazing stuff Nick!

Your playing ability leaves me awestruck.
I didn't know it was physically possible to play that fast with such definition and steady pulse.
Sound was super good as well.

Cheers,

Mats N

Back
Top Bottom