Help please moving scene 8 to scene 7 slot

Keith White

Experienced
I am doing a fill in gig starting in 1 hour. I wrote a needed scene om scene 8 and had forgotten my scene 8 on my fc12 is an effects button. Can someone please tell me how to store scene 8 to scene 7 using the front panel step by step. Due to setup i cant read the manual b4 showtime

TO COPY ONE SCENE TO ANOTHER...
The Tools page of the Layout menu contains a tool to copy one scene to another. (not including the scene name).
This works within a single preset; you can’t copy a scene from one preset to another.
  1. Navigate to the Tools page of the Layout menu (grid).
  2. Turn the VALUE wheel until “COPY SCENE” is shown on the display.
  3. Use the D knob to select the scene you want to copy from. Scene numbers are shown above the knob.
  4. Use the E knob to select the location you want to copy to. You can also choose to copy one scene to “ALL”.
  5. Press ENTER or the on-screen EXECUTE button (Push-knob C) and the copy operation is completed.
  6. Test your preset and remember to STORE to make the changes permanent.

TO COPY ONE SCENE TO ANOTHER...
The Tools page of the Layout menu contains a tool to copy one scene to another. (not including the scene name).
This works within a single preset; you can’t copy a scene from one preset to another.
  1. Navigate to the Tools page of the Layout menu (grid).
  2. Turn the VALUE wheel until “COPY SCENE” is shown on the display.
  3. Use the D knob to select the scene you want to copy from. Scene numbers are shown above the knob.
  4. Use the E knob to select the location you want to copy to. You can also choose to copy one scene to “ALL”.
  5. Press ENTER or the on-screen EXECUTE button (Push-knob C) and the copy operation is completed.
  6. Test your preset and remember to STORE to make the changes permanent.
Thank you!!

For future reference, you can also put an override switch in this one preset to call up scene 8 rather than scene 7. I’d rather mess with the switches than preset data before a gig.

Back
Top Bottom