FM3 Firmware Version 4.01

People want new pedals,pitch,etc.. and is good, but there other things to improve and for me performance page is a good one. Is posible to change de channel in the cab block with no scene change or preset change, only in the performance page with the Fm3 knobs?

People want new pedals,pitch,etc.. and is good, but there other things to improve and for me performance page is a good one. Is posible to change de channel in the cab block with no scene change or preset change, only in the performance page with the Fm3 knobs?
You can assign a footswitch (either built in or external) to select the channel. I'm not quite certain why you'd need that from the Performance Page?

Please refer to this post though:
But this isn't really related to this thread. Try creating a new thread for this topic.

You can assign a footswitch (either built in or external) to select the channel. I'm not quite certain why you'd need that from the Performance Page?

Please refer to this post though:
I want that because I have presets with 4 different IR in different channels in the same scene and I want to change the channel with the fm3 because I don't have my PC near and I'd wish can do it from the performance page. Is faster than the menus, and with no externall switch, only the knobs of the fm3.
I wrote it here because I read other coments about wishes in the next update firmware.
But I can create a topic if that is the problem

I want that because I have presets with 4 different IR in different channels in the same scene and I want to change the channel with the fm3 because I don't have my PC near and I'd wish can do it from the performance page. Is faster than the menus, and with no externall switch, only the knobs of the fm3.
I wrote it here because I read other coments about wishes in the next update firmware.
But I can create a topic if that is the problem
I would suggest very clearly stating what you want and how you would use it, then post a separate thread in the "Wish List".

Wish Block channel as a parameter I can place on the performance control screens​

Watch
[IMG alt="iaresee"]https://forum.fractalaudio.com/data/avatars/m/9/9743.jpg?1630271747[/IMG]

iaresee

Administrator​

I'd like to be able to twist a knob while on my performance screen to change the block channel on a block.
You need to post it in the Wish List thread!;)

I can't put the new wish because the system detects a similar topic in the Fx3. Maybe I'll have luck because fractal's team read everything and the administrator answer the fx3 topic🙏

I can't put the new wish because the system detects a similar topic in the Fx3. Maybe I'll have luck because fractal's team read everything and the administrator answer the fx3 topic🙏
The forum doesn't prevent you... It's just showing that there are similar threads.

Enjoy the new super-economical noise oscillators. Thanks personally to @Fractal Audio for those.

Let me know if you have any questions about the last bullet point in the release notes (About how FC Bank Limits work). It's much better like this.

And don't miss this one. Also, one beta tester mentioned some quiet sounds while this process was running, so it might be wise to turn the speakers down when running the process.
  • Added “Presets” Utilities page to upgrade Presets stored in flash to the currently installed firmware version. When executed, all presets stored in flash with an older version of the firmware will be upgraded to the currently installed firmware version and automatically re-saved to flash. This process can take up to 20 minutes but will speed up preset changes.
The Blocks Guide and FM3 owner's manual have updates coming soon.
Just received my FMP3 today. I need instructions for upgrading my FMP3 to 4.01 firmware (Assuming the unit I received is not updated). Any help is much appreciated!

Just received my FMP3 today. I need instructions for upgrading my FMP3 to 4.01 firmware (Assuming the unit I received is not updated). Any help is much appreciated!
Do you have FracBot? Simply connect to the FM3 and send the new firmware. FracBot will also check for any updates (assuming you are online).

FracBot literally lays the steps out for you...1, 2, 3.

Note: Make sure you have the latest factory presets as well; you can load them with either FracBot or Edit. Also perform the Preset Utility; refer to the release notes. All downloads are available from the Company webpage.

Last edited:
Whenever you start a new thread, you are automatically asked if the subject is already being discussed. I can assure you that yours is not being discussed. You can just 'x' out of that box and continue on.

Instructions come with the firmware.

Whenever you start a new thread, you are automatically asked if the subject is already being discussed. I can assure you that yours is not being discussed. You can just 'x' out of that box and continue on.
Thanks, I did in the way that you told me and I got it!

I'm telling you: Tomorrow is the day. Not one single firmware update needed longer than 3 months.
The eagle WILL land ... nostradamus.gif :tearsofjoy:

Back
Top Bottom