FM3 Drive models missing?

Taco

Hey everybody, am I missing something ?

Because on my FM3 FW 2.0, the following drive models are missing : Box o'Crunch, the 2 Compulsion Distortion, DS1, Hoodoo Drive, Horizon Precision Drive, OD250 Gray, the 3 Suhr Riot models (but I do have 3 Ruckus models Ge, LED, LED+SI), the 2 DS9DX models and the Timothy 3) ... I have only 44 drive models to choose from, while there should be 54 according to the related Wiki page ...

Thanks for your input,

Taco

The FM3's firmware trails that of the Axe-Fx III in some aspects. This includes the drives.

The FM3's firmware trails that of the Axe-Fx III in some aspects. This includes the drives.
Hi Yek, thanks for having answered, but I don't really get it ... Should my FM3 have these "missing" blocks, or do the FM3 and AXE FX 3 only have the 44 drive modles that are listed in my FM3 manual?

The Axe-Fx III has all the drive models (55, check this page) and the latest algorithms.

The FM3 currently has less drive models. This is partly because the latest drive algorithm has not yet been ported from the III to the FM3. If that happens, the FM3 probably will also get the other drive models.

The plan is to look at this when time permits.
Would the same be true of Ultra res Irs and some sort of improvement just for pitch drop tuning , if even for only a few semitones shift
if not i understand as the FM3 does have less cpu and obviously you want to use those reserves where most beneficial

The Big 2.....
Yes but honestly it won’t bother me if they don’t get added especially the Ultra res as many likely would not miss them , it would be nice just to get a definitive answer snd closure confirming either yes still on the table or no not likely going to happen

Back
Top Bottom