Axe-Fx III Waitlist

Hi @Incisive! Love my Mission Engineering pedals! They are built like semi-trucks and are extremely stable! Just my opinion of course! :guitar: 🤘:cool:
Have 2 Fractal pedals and really like them. So far mostly used as volume and wah. Also have a Mission EP1 that I'm having issues with getting to work but haven't really spent much time with trying.

For those waiting, it's well worth it. Still working through all the craziness of this thing. It does everything. Someone posted a preset based on the PRS Archon (called Archean) that I think is amazing and so far is my go to. Also, for me anyway, the Cooper Carter courses have been money well spent. Just for the FC6 alone it was worth it for me. Still have more than half of them to go through.

Have 2 Fractal pedals and really like them. So far mostly used as volume and wah. Also have a Mission EP1 that I'm having issues with getting to work but haven't really spent much time with trying.

For those waiting, it's well worth it. Still working through all the craziness of this thing. It does everything. Someone posted a preset based on the PRS Archon (called Archean) that I think is amazing and so far is my go to. Also, for me anyway, the Cooper Carter courses have been money well spent. Just for the FC6 alone it was worth it for me. Still have more than half of them to go through.
HI Gary! I love the Cooper Carter series! I have learned a ton from him as well when I was working through my AF2 MKII! I also learned a lot from the various videos from Tom Quayle as well. I think you are doing the right thing though, just get acquainted with the unit and the controls until you feel comfortable. Make lots of mistakes and add/remove presets as you go until you find that sweet spot! I had a small set of presets before I sold my AF2! Some Marco Fanton for Acoustic patches and a series of presets from Leon Todd and Chris Katsakuri for my live rig. I'm building those again along with some from Frank Steffen Mueller who has some off the charts presets! :cool: 🤘 :guitar:

I clicked the Buy link so fast that I didn't even look at the bottom part of the invite email until now. Interestingly, Fractal is offering an "extremely limited" number of closeouts of the III mk1 for $1999 (to waitlist customers, of course).

I just sold my headrush Gigboard to help fund this unit. Now I’m going through neural dsp plug-in trials. Hopefully I don’t run out of free trials before my invitation comes, otherwise I’ll be playing through a marshal mg15...

Ha, for reporting when you waitlisted beginning on 9/9 please also include the time of day stamp from your email (mainly for those types who stalk their ups driver with the locator feature).
OMG say it ain't so... we wouldn't do that. We're not stalkers...

Lynn

Back
Top Bottom