Artist Presets Packs: If I Could Just Have One

What Fractal artist preset packs would you like to see?

• Plini

Votes: 19 19.4%
  • John Petrucci

Votes: 42 42.9%
  • Polyphia

Votes: 15 15.3%
  • Devin Townsend

Votes: 10 10.2%
  • Tosin Abasi

Votes: 10 10.2%
  • Guthrie Govan

Votes: 14 14.3%
  • Def Leppard

Votes: 26 26.5%
  • Neal Scon

Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Steve Vai

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Metallica

Votes: 18 18.4%

• Total voters
Probably a very unpopular opinion, but with the worlds most powerful/ creative processor at your finger tips, why not try creating something original?:oops:
Yes, in this particular poll/post, probably an unpopular opinion lol, but I get where you are coming from. All sorts of folks around here. Some that tend to create their own (like myself) and others that really like to plug in and play and aren't into tweaking. Most of the time if I do look at artist stuff, it's the same with other presets. It gives me creative ideas on creating my own or modifying theirs to better fit my taste and/or equipment.

Yes, in this particular poll/post, probably an unpopular opinion lol, but I get where you are coming from. All sorts of folks around here. Some that tend to create their own (like myself) and others that really like to plug in and play and aren't into tweaking. Most of the time if I do look at artist stuff, it's the same with other presets. It gives me creative ideas on creating my own or modifying theirs to better fit my taste and/or equipment.
Can't agree more. I love seeing how people makes their presets and get ideas for my own ones as there is people who can make a difference in the tone and make anything sound amazing!

I haven't been able to plug and play with any artist presets, but it's nice to see how they build them! Maybe Ken Andrews?

The Contortionist is great, I saw them open up for Dance Gavin Dance a couple years ago and they were amazing live. Really talented.

The Contortionist the band? I text Robby Bacca the guitarist from time to time. I traded guitars with him. he's a very nice guy and a great guitar player.
my green Kiesel in the picture used to be Robby's
View attachment 69147
Sick kiesel! Yes! Love them. Seen them live twice. I’m a big fan of their tones, especially from Language. If you have any insight into how they got it, I’d be eternally grateful!

Robby is sponsored through line 6. he is listed on their websight. he used Bias amp for a long time which he still may be he told me he uses Helix now and if I had any questions about it to give him a call but I sold the Helix and got the axe 3 now and Rob mainly uses Ibanez guitars. Annotation 2020-06-23 164210.png lol
Sick kiesel! Yes! Love them. Seen them live twice. I’m a big fan of their tones, especially from Language. If you have any insight into how they got it, I’d be eternally grateful!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom