DENNIS DEYOUNG formerly of Styx sings Best of Times from home

Awesome
Thanks Toopy appreciate you posting I’ll taking a look at the channel :)

You're welcome.

I was on YouTube looking for a tutorial and it popped up as one of the suggestions...glad it did! One click leads to another and then I found this, which I had never seen before. I know it's not Styx...but it's close!

[Edit] I've been watching this concert...it is really good, Dennis sounds amazing...as do all the other members of the band!!!!

Last edited:
Very touching. It made me recall the Styx show I worked as a stage hand on their Grand Illusion tour. We were all in the Green Room and they were all joking around. Security came in and said there was somebody loose in the hall and had possibly run under the stage. Well, we all ran out there to find the villain including Dennis. He had grabbed a flashlight and I was next to him about three or four feet away and we were both looking under the stage by the light of his flashlight. Suddenly he stood up and shined the flashlight right in my face and yelled "Here he is, I found him!!". Then we just cracked up together. Good times and memories. Thanks for sharing the video.

Back
Top Bottom