New amp models

My guess is... when there's a new amp that compliments the sonic palette we already have, I mean, who needs another Marshall/VOX AC/Fender variant??? Even in my most experimental days toying with the III I can't review more than 10 amps, let alone 260+ so I guess we already have more than enough to keep us occupied for weeks.

But, seriously, new amp models usually come when Cliff gets ahold of that specific amp. I'm pretty sure he worked some amps in the past based off the schematics, but his magic works best when he has said amp in his hands.

Having said that, I hope the PRS Archon is still on the radar, hehe.

My guess is... when there's a new amp that compliments the sonic palette we already have, I mean, who needs another Marshall/VOX AC/Fender variant??? Even in my most experimental days toying with the III I can't review more than 10 amps, let alone 260+ so I guess we already have more than enough to keep us occupied for weeks.

But, seriously, new amp models usually come when Cliff gets ahold of that specific amp. I'm pretty sure he worked some amps in the past based off the schematics, but his magic works best when he has said amp in his hands.

Having said that, I hope the PRS Archon is still on the radar, hehe.

the Archon will not happen no schematic

Seriously what's missing? The major food groups are gloriously well catered for.

Genuine question

i am not the OP
but a Wizard modern would be awesome
a Freidman JBE channel

could you tone match them or tweak them sure but it nice to have the originals

a new model every once in a while is cool that said the recent additions to the Flanger Phasers vibe blocks have been awesome .

Sidenote perhaps its just me but i do find the forum to be a little less tolerant lately
perhaps its the OP tone of “when can I expect “that sets people off but
some users are new here
perhaps refer to AdminM practice to be kind to each other thread

Last edited:
Sometimes I wonder if they just added new names to some of the existing models and said "here ya go!" if anyone would really even notice. :p

it’s like making the end of a knob say “11”, its just an arbitrary value, and no different than if it ranged 1-5, or 1-10, but guitarist are kind of dumb and will of course think it now sounds better because “this one goes to 11” lol

it’s like making the end of a knob say “11”, its just an arbitrary value, and no different than if it ranged 1-5, or 1-10, but guitarist are kind of dumb and will of course think it now sounds better because “this one goes to 11” lol

thats a Mike Soldano thing
it was a joke that started from the spinal tap movie

Back
Top Bottom