Post Here if You've Received An FM3 Invite!

NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY!!!! What makes the device truly portable would be the "headphone jack" when you are not gigging. I cannot rationalize a good reason why Fractal would not tell us this fact from the onset of this roll out......so I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS TO BE TRUE. Hey Fractal......IS IT TRUE? No headphone jack until April distribution. A Grade "B" selloff?

Last edited:
Is there a hole on the back with no jack?

The invite says NO JACK.

Excuse me if this is a dumb question, but can you run just a Y cable (Two 1/4" males to one stereo 1/4" female) from the OUT 2 directly to headphones? If not is there another easy solution without dragging around a mixer? It's not that big of a deal if there is an easy highly small / portable solution.

NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY!!!! What makes the device truly portable would be the "headphone jack" when you are not gigging. I cannot rationalize a good reason why Fractal would not tell us this fact from the onset of this roll out......so I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS TO BE TRUE. Hey Fractal......IS IT TRUE? No headphone jack until April distribution. A Grade "B" selloff?
Trying to keep a positive attitude here like
reddit-dog-jokes-sm.jpg

Glad to see these things shipping! Even if if it’s got no HP jack, I bet the first run will all get bought up pretty quickly, and then those of us who are willing to wait for the second run will be that much closer to the front of the line!

not very worried about the hp jack... it's useful tough but I guess you can work around it.

The news here is that the regular units will be available in April and I'm late on the list... so I better go back to work.

Back
Top Bottom