FC Series Controllers Waitlist

Well still looking for fractal Santa to deliver a FC invite!!! I know it’s coming it’s like Christmas morning.

Yeah I’m sure of it I just like thinking it’s coming! Lol Just hearing their sending some out is awesome news can’t wait....

Wondering how many FC controllers volume wise will Fractal be able to get shipped out per day? Does Fractal take units to a UPS depot or are they picked up by truck? If picked up by truck is it a cubic inch volume issue or just how many they can cram in? It was stated months ago that shipping large volumes of them when the finally came in wasn't going to be an issue. Lets hope this is the case and not like the 3 drip out.

Hey Tom when my Axe Fx III was shipped I know UPS picked up the unit but it was the second one sent to me. I’m not sure about bulk shipments so I’m not sure how that works. I can only say I know the one that was sent to me was picked up and Andrew made sure that it went out without a problem. Hopefully we will see the FC’s soon.

To be added to the FC Series Controllers Wait List,
please email waitlist@fractalaudio.com with the subject "Wait List Request - FC".

If you specifically want either the FC-6 OR the FC-12, or want more than one,
please include this in the body of your email so we can consider these details.

For EU customers, please send the mail to waitlist@g66.eu. or use the button on the Axe-Fx III presentation page
Hi M I bought my Fx Axe III September 23, and I signed up for an FC 12 that day do I need to sign up again? Or am I good? I definitely want to make sure I’m on the FC controller list. Thanks M

Thanks...got this email yesterday...apparently, not everyone at Fractal knows about the available documentation...

View attachment 51888
There can be a difference in a guide and a manual.. I'm sure Mark is well aware of the manual that most of the forum members like me have already read since it's been out for some time now maybe you should look around the forum or check the foot controller section instead of having this slight bit of negativity to your posts. Ask questions and be observant in a positive way and you will get along fantastically around here.

Point taken ... didn't mean to come off negatively. I don't much time on this or any other forums, so when I didn't see a manual after an admittedly quick search, I emailed fractal support.... looks like I have some reading to do...thanks REDD and others for the heads up.

Back
Top Bottom