I never worry about my Fractal gear

iaresee

Administrator
Mid-set this afternoon and I was FEELING it in the blazing hot sun. I looked down and realized my AX8 was also bearing the brunt of several hours baking in the golden state’s finest sunshine.

I hadn’t even considered how hot it was getting. I never worry about my Fractal gear. It just keeps on keepin’ on. Killer good afternoon on the patio today with the band.

So the LCD held up in the heat?

Many years ago, pre-Fractal, I did a hot sun outdoor gig like that with a Boss GT5 and the LCD display disappeared completely. I don't mean the sun made it hard to see, I mean the display was totally GONE due to heat (I guess) so I had to get through the gig footswitching blind.

Fractal products are wonderfully robust! Hey Ian, what do you have covering the top row of buttons? Does that make it easier to hit them on stage?

Never mind I founds it :) Barefoot buttons. Kind of pricey, are they really worth it?

Last edited:
Hey Ian, what do you have covering the top row of buttons? Does that make it easier to hit them on stage?

Never mind I founds it :) Barefoot buttons. Kind of pricey, are they really worth it?
Yea, those. Not sure. I don't think they make much of a difference. But I bought them so there they stay. :D

....what's with the BLOW UP
pedal ?

New Avatar for Iaresee:
latest

Actually, we are. This was our penultimate gig with our drummer. He’s headed east to seek his fortunes in Boston.
Up, as a Bostonian I can tell you....I hope has a better plan than most musicians out here.
There are no fortunes to be had (in the music scene).

Back
Top Bottom