Any FC release time info ?

I placed my order for the III today , so I'm now interested in getting the footcontroller(s).

Would someone ( in the know ) be willing to give an estimated release date ?

I placed my order for the III today , so I'm now interested in getting the footcontroller(s).

Would someone ( in the know ) be willing to give an estimated release date ?

There is no estimated release date. I am positive the powers that be will release any relevant information here on the forum before they do anywhere else, so just watch and wait with the rest of us and have fun with your III in the meantime.
-
Austin

I would like to fly mid summer with my new rig, but if not, I will try and be patient and just keep flying w/my AxeFxII, AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!:weary:

Settle down please with the snarky comments.

To the OP, there are more than a few threads on this tho, the search button is your friend.

And as far as anyone not FAS knows, the FC could be anywhere from weeks to months away, so would wait for word from them.

The thing I like about the MC6 is that it’ll fit in your gig bag and gets the job done with my II. I just got an MFC-101 too and it’s awesome but I’m more likely to take the MC6 to a gig.

I just picked one of these up and was able to configure it in a few minutes with a basic config. Used it at rehearsal last night with the III. Works well. A great alternative to the lack of the FC controllers. I'll spend more time with it in the next few days and will have a better config in it before my show on the 19th.

Back
Top Bottom