So tonight my car wouldn't start .....

maxdown

Fractal Fanatic
..... as I attempted to leave a petrol station just to make things even more annoying.

Then after finally getting a lift back, I plug in and break a string ..... then when I toss the guitar back in the rack and smugly picked up a second guitar, I broke a string on it too.

As I said "OK - I'll play the Strat next then" and was reaching for it, my AxeFX started making a big rattling vibrating fan buggered noise.

I have plenty of new strings, and indeed I even have a spare fan for the AxeFX ...... but I thought it maybe better to wait until tomorrow to fix anything .... as the way things are going now I'd probably end up in the A&E department with a string in my eye and fan lacerated fingers.

Oh, did I mention that we had no internet at work ...... all day?

It was the 13th for sure.

..... as I attempted to leave a petrol station just to make things even more annoying.

Then after finally getting a lift back, I plug in and break a string ..... then when I toss the guitar back in the rack and smugly picked up a second guitar, I broke a string on it too.

As I said "OK - I'll play the Strat next then" and was reaching for it, my AxeFX started making a big rattling vibrating fan buggered noise.

I have plenty of new strings, and indeed I even have a spare fan for the AxeFX ...... but I thought it maybe better to wait until tomorrow to fix anything .... as the way things are going now I'd probably end up in the A&E department with a string in my eye and fan lacerated fingers.

Oh, did I mention that we had no internet at work ...... all day?

It was the 13th for sure.

I've had days like that! I just lay low & wait for it to pass.

There's a new song in there somewhere. Write one.
Think there's a song somewhere in this one? This was my day a couple of weeks ago.

https://goo.gl/photos/QLqRnJyjbQSSPYzq7

The hoops we're having to jump through for insurance and Hyundai Corp are nauseating. We've since replaced it with another one just like it (it was my wife's car and she absolutely loved all the tech/lux features for next-to-nothing of a car payment), but the week immediately following was a fuggin nightmare.

Well having seen those pics maybe my day wasn't all that bad after all!

As for a song ... well start off slow then speed up and make sure it's loud enough to blister your neighbors' paint

Got a touch of frost bite today. There's a blizzard going on here at the moment. 3' of snow so far. Plows quit clearing the roads. Zero visibility. My own truck with a plow is currently buried. A lot to look forward to in the morning.
...I feel your pain.

Back
Top Bottom