Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 7.00 Public Beta

Cliffs job kinda sounds like a pain the ass sometimes.
Unlike ass though good things come out of it I guess...

Too much? Even I cringed.

Oh and I one day hope to be free of the Brady Belicheck curse. They've had a hold on that division for 10 years or more now. Those poor Bills.

Going to be a few more days. Three of our amps died during testing. Hopefully it's just tubes but I'll need to repair them.

Here's to hoping they weren't super old, rare tubes if it was tubes that died. I know that can be an extremely costly repair if they were....... and could that change the measurements that you were taking if you had to settle for a different brand/age tube???

So you measure them and they die? Three of them? I'm not sure I want the new FW...

Well, it is the quantum firmware. Any time you're messing with measuring quantum particles, the very act of measuring them changes things. Ask Heisenberg. It's probably why the amps are breaking bad.

Well, it is the quantum firmware. Any time you're messing with measuring quantum particles, the very act of measuring them changes things. Ask Heisenberg. It's probably why the amps are breaking bad.

You're right. Three amps in a row is a hell of a chain reaction.

Back
Top Bottom