Amps models.....too many?

Are there too many amp models? That would be a 'No' for my part. I could never put them all to practical use but I do enjoy randomly choosing a model I've not yet tried or haven't played through in some time. Sometimes I find a better option than one I'm currently using and occasionally a new sound will inspire creativity.

I too would love to see some new bass amp models added (a G-K RB400, a Thunderfunk or Acoustic 360, an Ampeg B15N, and an Ashdown ABM 600 Evo I (and perhaps some UltraRez IR's of the default speaker cabinets each amp where applicable). A man can dream... :)

Last edited:
has the OP ever started a thread that wasn't complaining about something??
Houston...you have a problem. Typical response these days from members whom don't question anything. I was not disrespectful in my question or the manner in which I stated it. Maybe I'll start every thread "with all due respect", then I can say what I want. Now pass the fancy sauce, please.

Last edited:
Cliff can we please get the Friedman Cantrell JJ-100, Steve Stevens SS-100, Dirty Shirley 20watt, Bill Kelliher(Mastodon), Phil X & the Buxom Betty.

I'd also love a Marshall Major, Park 75, Bray 4550 & PRS Archon.

Thanks.....that's just my list for today!

I have suggested before that the Fractal starts out with just a Fender champ amp model and the 1x6 oval cab block.

The only user editable parameters are vol, tone. Everything else is fixed.

Then based on a set of musical challenges, the user "unlocks" efx blocks, other amp models, more params, user IR's etc.

For example, you have to correctly play the intro to Cliffs Of Dover to unlock the 4-knob tube driver.

I have suggested before that the Fractal starts out with just a Fender champ amp model and the 1x6 oval cab block.

Then based on a set of musical challenges, the user "unlocks" efx blocks, other amp models, more params, user IR's etc.

For example, you have to correctly play the intro to Cliffs Of Dover to unlock the 4-knob tube driver.

That would be kinda fun, except I'd forever be stuck with the 3 knob. The intro's the part that I can't play. :(

AHAHAH!!! :) Would be funny!
And you can unlock the hi-gain models only if you can play correctly Scarified!
...so I'll be playing the Gibtone Scout all the lilfe! ;)

Back
Top Bottom