Euro updates

I inquired at G66 as I am on a waitinglist since August. A small batch should arrive befor New Years Eve, a bigger shipment in January.

I inquired at G66 as I am on a waitinglist since August. A small batch should arrive befor New Years Eve, a bigger shipment in January.
When did you last ask? Just wondered if they're expecting to receive another batch before New Year's Eve on top of the one they might already have got.

I'm quietly confident I'll be in the first batch in January, so I (and I'm sure @AAEN, who seems to be on the waitlist even before me) will let you guys know if/when that happens so we can all get a clearer idea of the timeline. Fingers crossed the batch will be large enough to satisfy many of us :)

Cool, keep us posted!
I registered my interest on Nov 23, so... Hope it is Q1 2016 for me :(

When did you last ask? Just wondered if they're expecting to receive another batch before New Year's Eve on top of the one they might already have got.

I asked two days ago. As much as can I read from their post they don´t have one yet - I guess the one you talk about is the small batch they expect to come in before New Years Eve.

Seems like G66 have at least a handful of units, maybe those have gone to preferred people for one reason or another. This was posted on facebook by the owner of www.stomplabel.de, on loan from G66, so they're probably at least starting to reach the region and aren't getting held up at customs or anything:

I'm quietly confident I'll be in the first batch in January, so I (and I'm sure @AAEN, who seems to be on the waitlist even before me) will let you guys know if/when that happens so we can all get a clearer idea of the timeline. Fingers crossed the batch will be large enough to satisfy many of us :)
You bet I Will post the second I get my e-mail.

AAEN

<speculation type="wild">
Given that FAS originally said all 10/13 US waitlist ppl would get units by the end of the year and G66 users would be in the new year, I'm speculating that FAS has a very finite number of complete AX8 units on hand until the next manufacturing batch is ready. Now that they're getting a better handle on when in the new year the next batch will be coming (and it's later than FAS anticipated), they didn't want the G66 folks waiting until February or March, so they reallocated to G66 some units originally slated to fulfill US waitlist orders. Meaning... M@ got the order to get on the forum and tell the rest of the 10/13 waitlisters they won't be getting units this year like he had previously said.

Or it could be that G66 made FAS an offer to "hurry it along" a bit faster and units were reallocated.

Because it seems like G66 was delivered units earlier than we anticipated.
</speculation>

Who knows...

Given that FAS originally said all 10/13 US waitlist ppl would get units by the end of the year and G66 users would be in the new year, I'm speculating that FAS has a very finite number of complete AX8 units on hand until the next manufacturing batch is ready. Now that they're getting a better handle on when in the new year the next batch will be coming (and it's later than FAS anticipated), they didn't want the G66 folks waiting until February or March, so they reallocated to G66 some units originally slated to fulfill US waitlist orders. Meaning... M@ got the order to get on the forum and tell the rest of the 10/13 waitlisters they won't be getting units this year like he had previously said.

Or it could be that G66 made FAS an offer to "hurry it along" a bit faster and units were reallocated.

</speculation>

Who knows...
To be fair, my post is speculation as well. G66 might not have received anything, other than the one unit they loaned to this guy (possible, but unlikely). Whatever the case, G66 said a while ago that they would receive their first units a few weeks after the US, so that's either already happened as planned (in a small amount) or may happen before New Year. Looks to me like nothing's changed or been reassigned, just a drip-drip process across the board until things ramp up. Just a guess.

</speculation>

Who knows...
Where did you see no other 10/13 would be getting any units?

I thought I had included myself in the european waitlist as well, but it seems I didn't. Heh. I might be 1 month late... :/

I registered on oct 14, around 11.30 am and Sussi told me I should get mine in the second or third batch, last I asked. So, that could be an indicator. But, also, I might be wrong, maybe things'll change as we go

Wouldn't get G66 be better to answer this, as opposed to Fractal? If you get your units from there, they will be able to provide the most accurate info I would think.

The first shipment is supposedly ready to go out to them any day now. That was on Monday - I caved in and asked first day after the holidays, like a child :) When I was on the FX8 list, G66 emailed a day or two ahead to say they were arriving, so I'm hoping we'll know a couple of days ahead of time. I'm guessing next week might be realistic.

Back
Top Bottom