U2's The Edge plays through my Axe-Fx2

First time I read the I missed the "my". But caught it on the second read! That's really cool! Back story?

That is so damn cool!!!! Congrats on what looks like an awesome night and experience for you!

I cant stand U2 but that is one of the coolest things I have ever seen, must have been an awesome feeling for everyone there

Very cool.........the edge really should get over his bald head already. I even saw pictures of him wearing that black skull cap at his wedding! Talk about never getting over a personal issue & allowing it to own you for life!

I'm pretty sure he bangs his wife with it on.......

Very cool.........the edge really should get over his bald head already. I even saw pictures of him wearing that black skull cap at his wedding! Talk about never getting over a personal issue & allowing it to own you for life!

I'm pretty sure he bangs his wife with it on.......

How about turning it into a personal trademark that makes you instantly recognizable to legions of fans everywhere you go?

And I'm sure he's banged a lot more than just his wife with it on.

How about turning it into a personal trademark that makes you instantly recognizable to legions of fans everywhere you go?

And I'm sure he's banged a lot more than just his wife with it on.

Yeah that's it.........he's not wearing it because of some deeply routed insecurities.......it's all a marketing ploy...

WWWOOOOAAAA!!!!

MikUF... sit down Man and write all the story!!! Full Axe or only fxs?... Your patches or dialed by The Edge? direct with IRs or real amp+cab?
C'mon Man!!!

Back
Top Bottom