Quantum Vibroverbs...

dunno... words describing sounds is always silly. But my mind thinks of it as I hear the metal of the guitar strings clearly without is squishing out with heavy pick attack.

Ok. I can hear that to, but wasn't sure that was what the term described.

That is awesome. A great example of the new FW. Yes, clean, but still tubey and responsive as hell to the different pickup choices and dynamics of your playing. To me this FW is just better in everything I like about amp sounds from squeaky clean to cranked and driven. How lucky we are benefit from Cliff and his epiphanies.

Love these sounds.

The steely dry cut is phenomenal right now...

Two Vibroverb ABs & Stratocaster

Could you share your setup with us all? What guitar? Pickups etc? And cab choice. Sounds amazing. Great playing as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Could you share your setup with us all? What guitar? Pickups etc? And cab choice. Sounds amazing. Great playing as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All original 1973 Stratocaster using my JBL E130 IR Capture I made... can be found all over my site (in signature)

beautiful playing and sound.
And this clip is an argument against those not liking reverb !

I love those Fender amps :encouragement:

Dude, your playing is always so rad. I'd ask you to share the preset, but this is a case where I'm betting the tone is mostly in the hands. Thanks for sharing!

Love it! Will you upload this preset to your online collection? I would like to hear how it sounds with my guitar, in contrast to yours. (yeah, and how many lightyears away I am when it comes to having that level of 'tone in the fingers' thing)

Back
Top Bottom