BEST FW19 Cleans.

Andre Antunes

Inspired
Hi Guys, Which amp(s) do you think that deliver the best clean tone in the box? (FIRMWARE 19 only)

Please mention IR's, and settings if possible.

I'm actually digging the AC30 for some light breakup stuff, but I'm searching for a super clean "no breakup" amp, any thoughts?

Thanks!

I really enjoy the USA Clean amp with the Recto Mix cab. May be a bit dark for some, but I love the combo for just about everything.

The brownface Super model is exactly how the super that I've played was- bright, clean, and gorgeous. It'll drive, but only when it's really cranked. Many of the amps will give you fantastic cleans, depending how you set it up. Keep the drive low, and don't worry about how the knobs look. Dial with your ears as your guide, and you'll find what you're after. That said, try the super model.

USA Clean, Shiver Clean, a lot of Fenders, Tucana clean etc

Hi Guys, Which amp(s) do you think that deliver the best clean tone in the box? (FIRMWARE 19 only)

Funny... All these great suggestions and none have touched on the couple I lean towards... :) I'm going to have to run home and retry these suggestions just in case I've accidentally passed over a really nice option! "Sorry, Honey.... Now I'm busy tonight!" :D

Lately, I've been using the Band-Commander (Fender Band-Master) and 6G12 CONCERT (Fender Concert 6G12) models with Cab Pack 13 IRs.

Of course, if you keep the drive down, there are so many good choices!

I am in love with the CA 3+ Clean and a Greenback cab, especially with the SDD preamp in front for just a little color.

...please reference what you mean by "clean". No distortion is assumed, but is it tight funky clean? Shimmery Fender clean? Bassy deep hollow JTM clean? clinical SS clean?...etc.

Back
Top Bottom