ENGL INVADER FW18.12

Thank you so much for sharing this patch. I tried it out at lunch and sounded great right out of the gate, no tweaks at all. thanks again.

This is AWESOME and probably one of the first times I've liked a tone match - I'll be checking out your other stuff for sure !

Thank you Sir !

I downloaded your EVH preset and the ENGL Special Edition you posted too. You're kicking my ass, man.

This is by far still one of my favorite presets.

And I'm still amazed this is a tone match as most tone matches for me have sounded "hollow" or phasy...

Greg, ya dude. I've discovered that the hollowness is just due to the style of playing once you match your own guitar. I just play very basic non-aggressive chords. Also using Sum L-R if you have a track that has a bit of effects. I'm still discovering stuff every time I do one. I hope the FAS dudes really improve this for everyone. Thanks Gregmang!

If so, you totally have to tell me how it held up.

Was really fucking brutal !! The sound guy added some low though! The patch, Of course, wasn't dialed in for PA so he made some changes [emoji4]
1a7e2c5fdd50df122899e650d2518015.jpg

Jak, this is total first for a user to use one of my presets live. Feelin' pretty good right now. Makes me want to do more. Thanks for the feedback!

Back
Top Bottom