FW 18.03 all guitars IIC+ in the mix - Cabs from OH

I love the distortion/overdrive of that guitar sound. :) The IR could be better or at least to me it sounds quite scooped and I might know why. Have you tried my IRs? :)

I love the distortion/overdrive of that guitar sound. :) The IR could be better or at least to me it sounds quite scooped and I might know why. Have you tried my IRs? :)

Thanks Clark! This IR is a mix of a SM57 and R121 of the OH Mesa 4x12 that i did a while ago. And i´m quite happy with that, but i started to do a mix with your Cab Pack 7.
It´s amazing how different a cab sounds with the same mics.
The SM57-R121 05 has what i´m looking for but not exactly. I will post something when it´s done.

Can't say that I care for it too much.

When I hear it I am reminded of just how crappy I am at playing. :)

That's frickin' really good at just about everything from playing to final mix. I think that the lead guitar could have been a tiny bit louder and I wouldn't have minded one bit. :encouragement:

Thank you bro !, I love your tone and your one note guitar solo, to me it has enough gain, also it's smooth and liquidy to my ears.

Thanks bro! Your tones and playing are also amazing! Man i´m so excited about the G3´d IIC+. I think DT is in the studio and it would be so awesome when Fractal do a IR of Mr. Petrucci´s miced cab. I´ve not found an IR of a Mesa 4x12 miced with a Shure KSM313.

Can't say that I care for it too much.

When I hear it I am reminded of just how crappy I am at playing. :)

That's frickin' really good at just about everything from playing to final mix. I think that the lead guitar could have been a tiny bit louder and I wouldn't have minded one bit. :encouragement:

Thanks shasha! I wouldn´t say that i´m a good player there are a million better players out there, but i think it doesn´t matter. Do what you like to do. And the masters would say, go and practice! :D

Thanks bro! Your tones and playing are also amazing! Man i´m so excited about the G3´d IIC+. I think DT is in the studio and it would be so awesome when Fractal do a IR of Mr. Petrucci´s miced cab. I´ve not found an IR of a Mesa 4x12 miced with a Shure KSM313.

It's kind of you man :), yea DT guys are in the studio, Petrucci IIC+ and Lonestar is on the top of my waiting list, I'm not sure if FAS decided to create some JP IR or not !,
as for the KSM313 I talked to CK he told me he hasn't it... bud I think he is the only one who can capture it very very well !, I guess he will add it and create some mix IR with SM57 at least and sell it for 5 bucks like OH, bud finally He must confirm it :)

Back
Top Bottom