Yeks preset collection and sound samples (Ultra)

Understood...Any chance you could list if any user cab slots were changed, and if so to what?
I'm using most of your patches and have everything mapped out, if its easy to do for you that would be great :)
Your patches rock!
Ed

Can't tell exactly. Things change all the time. The Readme says what's in the cab slots, and I'm using Mix'n'Match 8 where possible.

Updated. Details in Readme. See OP.
Most importantly: I rearranged the presets to use with either a neutral poweramp / (EVM-)speaker cabinet (use Output2, with or without Cab sim) or with FR-amplification (use Output1). In preparation of an upcoming rig change.

Last edited:
I just noticed you are selling your Verve. What did you find that you like better?

Updated. Details in Readme. See OP.
Most importantly: I rearranged the presets to use with either a neutral poweramp / (EVM-)speaker cabinet (use Output2, with or without Cab sim) or with FR-amplification (use Output1). In preparation of an upcoming rig change.

Hi alexander
I guess you forgot to insert your cab in patch 17,18,19 ;-)
Lars

No, that's how it is supposed to be. The routing to Output2 is to an external power amp and speaker cabinet. So no cab sim necessary.

I just noticed you are selling your Verve. What did you find that you like better?

I'm keeping my K12. It's more multifunctional than the Verve.
And I'm trying a power/cabinet setup, so the Verve is not needed anymore.

Hey Yek, how are you finding the poweramp/cab combo? Just interested :)

Not yet there Spence. Everything on order. Although I plug in sometimes on the Effects Return of my Rebel 30, but that's totally different.

Hey there i clicked on the zipped file on your post but i dont know what im being directed to. Its in another language. Where should i click or go to to find your presets. Thanks.

Hey there i clicked on the zipped file on your post but i dont know what im being directed to. Its in another language. Where should i click or go to to find your presets. Thanks.
It's a "page not found" message in Dutch. something is amiss.

10...9...7...6... yek, my friend, can you help us with this?

Het opgevraagde bestand/pagina is niet bekend

Ten ... the question is: when
Nine ... just wait in line
Eight ... how long is the wait
Seven .. before we'll be in tone heaven?
Six ... but will they cut through the mix
Five ... wait a little longer before they arrive
Four ... we want some more
Three ... what will they be
Two ... de loo
One ...

Sorry, just rehearsing. I'll be spending my whole weekend entertaining two little kids. Not mine, mine are older.

Anyway, new file upcoming. Next month my rig changes and I'm of course awaiting the II this summer.
So I'm finalizing my Ultra set.

I figured you were up to something.

Enjoy the little ones. They can be a real joy, or they can drive you crazy. :)

Back
Top Bottom