Whats Cliff doing now?

Sorry this gonna be a little off topic but does cab lab can be used to merge fractal irs?

I got an fm3 and want to merge legacy 60 and 61 for a start lol.
´Thanxs and sorry for the off topic

Sorry this gonna be a little off topic but does cab lab can be used to merge fractal irs?

I got an fm3 and want to merge legacy 60 and 61 for a start lol.
´Thanxs and sorry for the off topic
You need to purchase the cab packs from the fractal site to be able to use them with cab lab.

Oh, we're completely funded by gear companies to shill their shit. :tearsofjoy:

The quick story- A large group of us were banned from TheOtherPlace, it was actually on this forum, in PM's that a group of us started discussing building our own forum, I think it's fair to say it started as a half-joke. In the end there are 3 financial backers (myself being one, I believe the other two prefer to remain anonymous but they can speak up here if they wish!) and we have a couple buddies (also members here) who help out with moderation on an anonymous level.

While we used a standard forum policy, our only real hard line is drawn at racism, bigotry and overt politics. More or less like this place, just a lot goofier and dedicated to ALL gear. And really, this is why it was important for us to invite the right people at the very start, to create a forum personalty devoid of any of that BS. There are other gear forums for that kind of behavior!
just joined up as well.

You need to purchase the cab packs from the fractal site to be able to use them with cab lab.

So it can be done! Thanxs for the answer!
Not exactly.

My understanding is that while many of the factory cabs may have come from the same sessions as various packs (from various IR creators), those specific cabs are not in the packs.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what I remember.

Does anyone else just scroll through pages of comments until they reach the next post by Cliff? Just me? If you read this comment, then you're a better forum participant than I am.

A search can work, but what we really need is a ChatGTP AI summarizer button on the forum weighted by liked posters. Course it would f-up the summary and cause havoc but that could be added fun.

What are you trying to say? A mkI unit is the "base" level for horsepower so if it works there, it works on all Axe Fx III units.
Yes indeed. Absolutely. Mk II is not superior in cpu "horsepower" than Mk I isn't it, except in memory and other goodies?

Back
Top Bottom