Whats Cliff doing now?

I don’t want to clog this thread promoting the forum, but for any others curious, it was created as a result of not being down with TGP and I’ll leave it at that. Stone is spot on; all are welcome, the more the merrier, we all love gear and we intentionally invited a core group of people to create a personality for the forum and that was what I’d consider highly successful. We opened it last Fall and it’s been growing steadily since then!
So who is actually behind TGF, financially, policy-wise, etc?

So who is actually behind TGF, financially, policy-wise, etc?

Oh, we're completely funded by gear companies to shill their shit. :tearsofjoy:

The quick story- A large group of us were banned from TheOtherPlace, it was actually on this forum, in PM's that a group of us started discussing building our own forum, I think it's fair to say it started as a half-joke. In the end there are 3 financial backers (myself being one, I believe the other two prefer to remain anonymous but they can speak up here if they wish!) and we have a couple buddies (also members here) who help out with moderation on an anonymous level.

While we used a standard forum policy, our only real hard line is drawn at racism, bigotry and overt politics. More or less like this place, just a lot goofier and dedicated to ALL gear. And really, this is why it was important for us to invite the right people at the very start, to create a forum personalty devoid of any of that BS. There are other gear forums for that kind of behavior!

Last edited:
Uh oh, now I'm there too...
giphy.gif

@RevDrucifer I dont see "Fractal Users" thread... the links I clicked are dead... did I miss the boat?

I had a look into this.

I've only just realised that that thread is in the "ThunderDome / Gear Rants" section, which isn't publicly viewable. So you have to login to see it... I've been reading it so long that I never noticed that the thread was private.

It was never much of a rant in the end TBH!

Last edited:
I had a look into this.

I've only just realised that that thread is in the "ThunderDome / Gear Rants" section, which isn't publicly viewable. So you have to login to see it... I've been reading it so long that I never noticed that the thread was private.

It was never much of a rant in the end, TBH!

Ahhh, see how useless I am? I only thought The Inferno couldn’t be seen by unregistered members!

That said, Cliff has posted everything pertinent to the Dynacab stuff here already and I don’t recall him divulging any other big secrets or anything.

Can you imagine if he had not posted would we still be making random guesses as to what is Cliff doing 17 pages later ……..probably
ahh - thanks for mentioning - I didn't read thru as I thought it really was 17pages of random guessing lol! - so ya eh, new graphs, better alignment - I'm still hoping for options to bake in the measured IC of the mic'd cab, but no mention yet.

ahh - thanks for mentioning - I didn't read thru as I thought it really was 17pages of random guessing lol! - so ya eh, new graphs, better alignment - I'm still hoping for options to bake in the measured IC of the mic'd cab, but no mention yet.

Just look at Cilff's post on page 2; it's the missing link in our tone evolution!

Back
Top Bottom