Waitlist Email

Send a message to sales@fractalaudio.com to clarify. Fractal is very careful about orders, for our, and their, protection. When they were processing the FM3 list my RSVP came up while I was traveling in Mexico. I immediately ordered and paid, but they locked it and sent me a message because my card was a U.S. address but my IP address was (temporarily) in Mexico. We talked back and forth a couple times until they understood the situation. I returned home and had the FM3 waiting for me. :)

Yep! I placed quite a large order last year and Mark Day (I love hearing from him!) emailed me asking for a picture of the last four numbers of the card I used and a picture of me holing my drivers license. Obviously, the order went through no problem but like you said, they are quite careful.

Waitlist confirmation 3/20/11. Purchase invitation 12/16/22. Purchased immediately. After I purchased, it said "Your order was sent to us but is currently awaiting payment." Anyone else get this? I entered all the payment info/credit card stuff. Hopefully it went through.
Yes I got that message too and it did end up going through. I think that is an automated message that is sent before you get a chance to pay.

waitlist confirmation on 11/3/22, Summer shows start in June and run thru September. 37 weeks would be around July 20th which would be a treat trying to get a new system set up and running in the middle of a season.... I'll take it though. ;)
I may need some serious help from the forum to get a crash course and iron out the kinks.

waitlist confirmation on 11/3/22, Summer shows start in June and run thru September. 37 weeks would be around July 20th which would be a treat trying to get a new system set up and running in the middle of a season.... I'll take it though. ;)
I may need some serious help from the forum to get a crash course and iron out the kinks.
Actually very easy to get an FM9 up and running. In the meantime you might try Cooper Carter's class.

Waitlist: 4/12/22
Invitation: 12/19/22
Purchased moments ago. :)
Ron Swanson Dancing GIF

Love my FM3 but the extra processing power will be very nice.

Actually very easy to get an FM9 up and running. In the meantime you might try Cooper Carter's class.
I plan on buying Copper's master class in the spring but I'm not sure how helpful it will be without the FM9 sitting in front of me. I'll dig into it so at least I have an understanding. I'm used to using the computer to program my Line6's so that may help a bit.

There are a couple of great short "getting started" vids from Leon Todd and Fractal (probably a Cooper Carter vid) that cover some stuff you'd want to be aware of for gigging.

Having had an Axe II, I found it incredibly easy to put together a few presets that worked beautifully at my first gig.

Back
Top Bottom