Waitlist Email

I'm got on the list April 12, 2021. Can't believe the waitlist has already hit March!
I was thinking I wouldn't have a chance until April or May 2023 but it's looking like it might be a bit closer.
My only worry is selling my FM3/FC6 afterwards. Sold a ton of gear on Reverb end of last year and I'm finding myself more and more annoyed with it. Should have saved my FAS boxes too but after a couple weeks of playing through my FM3 I was thinking there was not way I'd ever need to sell it lol.
If you don’t need to sell them then keep the FM3 + FC6. They are a great portable solution and will act as a backup system to the FM9. In addition the FC6 makes a nice addition to the FM9.

Selling the FM3 and/or the FC6 will be easy. Just do it through this site.

Waitlist confirmation 3/20/11. Purchase invitation 12/16/22. Purchased immediately. After I purchased, it said "Your order was sent to us but is currently awaiting payment." Anyone else get this? I entered all the payment info/credit card stuff. Hopefully it went through.

Waitlist confirmation 3/20/22. Purchase invitation 12/16/22. Purchased immediately.

After I purchased, it said "Your order was sent to us but is currently awaiting payment." Anyone else get this? I entered all the payment info/credit card stuff. Hopefully it went through.

Waitlist confirmation 3/20/22. Purchase invitation 12/16/22. Purchased immediately.

After I purchased, it said "Your order was sent to us but is currently awaiting payment." Anyone else get this? I entered all the payment info/credit card stuff. Hopefully it went through.
Send a message to sales@fractalaudio.com to clarify.

Fractal is very careful about orders, for our, and their, protection. When they were processing the FM3 list my RSVP came up while I was traveling in Mexico. I immediately ordered and paid, but they locked it and sent me a message because my card was a U.S. address but my IP address was (temporarily) in Mexico. We talked back and forth a couple times until they understood the situation. I returned home and had the FM3 waiting for me. :)

Last edited:
This might be useful. It shows the progress of RSVP requests, based on reported invitations in this thread, since the RSVP list opened.

Spikes upward in the “Invited date” line are the result of having to stop invitations because FAS was waiting for inventory and parts. Spikes in the signup date are the result of Fractal processing larger numbers of RSVP requests than normal.

The lines will intersect when all RSVP requests have been processed. This can be affected by inventory and supply issues.

1671248628530.png

The rate of convergence is what we want to see. The reduction between the Signup data and the Invited date means the waiting time is being reduced. The short message is “this is a really good thing.”

No guarantees exist. The data is only as good as it was reported and information that made no sense was ignored. Unforeseen delays can still occur for whatever reasons, and trying to forecast from the lines is sure to result in disappointment. This is merely for my entertainment, perverse as it is.

Last edited:
We're barely halfway through December, and Fractal has covered ~124 days of requests on the RSVP list and reduced the wait time from 52 weeks 4 days to 36 weeks 6 days.

And, in that time they've released these updates:
ModelerFirmwareEdit
Axe-FX III12
FM911
FM321

I think they deserve some MAJOR kudos.

Congratulations FAS! Stunning work!

Back
Top Bottom