..TheAmpFactory Updated Info.

TheAmpFactory

Inspired
Greetings..

I thought I'd start a new thread as the last one was in various topics. - Im proud to announce that the work has finally finished with the UltraRes cab capturing (try saying that after a few drinks), although we are confident that you will enjoy this set, and feel free to ask as many questions as you wish (apart from the price).

Right on with the info...apparently pictures are more powerful so here goes!.

Mailshot-CAB1.jpg

And a few from the session..

cab01.jpg
cab1.jpg
cab2.jpg
cab3.jpg

cab4.jpg

cab5.jpg

cab6.jpg

cab7.jpg

cab9.jpg

cab8.jpg

Please Note: some of these pictures shows a Mesa Boogie 4x12. - unfortunately this cab was slightly faulty on the day, and we were unable to render anything from it that was useable, so it was removed afterwards.. - however it will feature in the future when repaired.

Also note: Im new to this posting pictures thing up here, so apologies if Ive done it all wrong (admins please confirm)

Ooooh, sweet! Super excited for these...
Sorry if this comes across as being picky and ungrateful....are you going to do any other cabs in the near future?

Well done Andy!

I appreciate the extra effort to post the pics too. With all this virtualization its nice to see tolex and grill cloth now' n' then :)

Cheers

.......feel free to ask as many questions as you wish (apart from the price).

How much? Lol... Sorry. I couldn't resist. You know it's gonna happen!

All joking aside. Will these be offered as just mixes, individual mics, or both? Will you also offer room captures? You mentioned in another thread that you had experimented with the idea with favorable results.

Thanks!

How much? Lol... Sorry. I couldn't resist. You know it's gonna happen!

All joking aside. Will these be offered as just mixes, individual mics, or both? Will you also offer room captures? You mentioned in another thread that you had experimented with the idea with favorable results.

Thanks!

You get all Mics every position, every cab.. you can mix and match for yourself, the idea here is to have fun and experiment, or simply follow the same rules as normal recording, with IR's there really is no rules though!.. good times.

However I will also include my own take on a few mixed cabs, and also the room mics will come part of the pack too.

I will just say this. my own style of engineer work will differ (in some cases) greatly to whats already available out there, I said differ, not "better" the way I do things is unique, and unique to me, and so I hope that you will each enjoy.. so far the people that have tried have been extremely positive..

But as you can appreciate, this community is new to me, so Although Im confident in my ability, im not so confident on my client base here yet. and I tread very lightly. until after release (soon)

Back
Top Bottom