The EUs AFX2s are HERE! Cliff! Everyone!

Ordered my Axe II on April fools day and just got a mail I will get it at the end of October.

Hoping you're right :) You'll love it !
Am just curious - what is the average turnaround on getting a unit from them ? Just over 10months for myself and anyone else who ordered in the Dec 2010 region. Anyone from G66.EU got their unit in a much shorter timeframe ? I feel for those of you still waiting but hang on in there.
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt and all I can say is frustrations aside now I've finally got one, it was worth the wait for sure. ( and no, I havent and will not eat the piece of chocolate they sent me ;) I'll frame it and mount it to a wall with " Patience is a virtue " written in big letters ! ).
Good luck with the April - October turnaround. That's a much shorter window than before and hoping for you guys it's accurate !

:-D you are such an optimist, man! :-D
i still stay with my estimation of february ;-)

Hahahahah :D Well, truth be told, I think february is more likely. But that would imply me being without gear for another 4 months so for once I'm trying to think positive :D

Got confirmation that the september shipment has turned into an october shipment.

so my "expected" date has now gone from late october/early november to..... ? late november/early december I guess.

i hope this shipment has about 200 units so they have some in stock for a while :D

i wonder how many EU orders have been placed ?

For my part, I have gone out and bought that amps that I needed. There is no point in waiting for an alternative if you can afford the real thing, and absolutely no mileage in waiting on a company with this woeful track record.

What I was waiting on was an ALTERNATIVE to the amps, hence the 'car waiting list' argument doesn't apply. I was not waiting on a 'Porsche' but the digital alternative to it. This is NOT a boutique item, but the alternative to the boutique items. It may be good for FAS to bear that in mind.

For my part, I'm done with it. I wish you all patience, and good luck.

i'm going to wait until they are in stock and all waiting lists etc have been sorted out, then maybe buy one....but that Cameron CCV (the real one) is turning my head a bit :D

serious question and no sarcasm / negativity intended....

Have Axe-Fx's EVER been in stock at G66? there has always been a waiting list when I have looked, it may be that it is just coincidence ... but i have never seen them in stock in the years 3 years I have been interested in Axe-FX

Back
Top Bottom