The EUs AFX2s are HERE! Cliff! Everyone!

I ordered the 13th of may and sussi told me that if things go as planned I could get it in the first shipment of january...

Of course this is just an ESTIMATE

I ordered the 13th of may and sussi told me that if things go as planned I could get it in the first shipment of january...

Of course this is just an ESTIMATE

Awesome, I sent Sussi an email their.

Edit: My Axe is not in the 16th of Dec shipment but should be in the following shipment. Most likely early/mid January.

SWEET!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I know that I'm at the top of this shipment, so hopefully, I'll have it in time for Christmas. My family won't be seeing me over the holidays me thinks lol

Most probably too late to get it to Finland by christmas even if my unit should be in this friday's shipment (may 9th).. really hoping my unit will at least arrive during my two-week vacation after christmas..

I ordered on the 15th of May, if all goes well (the shipment is of the expected size) I should be in the next batch (early january).

Before Christmas to Early January at the latest, it depends on how much G66 and Delivery Companies work over Christmas/New Years.

Things are really starting to move now!!!!

danny: Hopefully there'll be some info from g66 tomorrow or during the weekend.. Or did you already get an email this week? If your unit ships to Europe tomorrow, then it'll be 1-2 weeks until you get it (just guessing based on the previous 2 pages).

i got an email 1 month ago, which said my axe comes with the "next" shipment. i am on preorder one day after the axe II was announced.

Looks like they are up to May 9th now... Just got the email from Sussi saying mine was being picked up tomorrow and would be in Germany early next week.

I passed on the unit.... So happy christmas to to person who just got bumped up the list by 1.

Just got the magic email... [Got on list may 9th].

Bummer! I've to sell my Ultra to get the II, but I've four important gigs within the next two weeks... argh!

Looks like I'll have to postpone getting the II until january; so, someone's gonna get a II a bit earlier ;)

Seb

Recieved the email :) ( 9 may)

Allready payed and ready to go play with my new toy :) within 1 or 2 weeks it should be here now.

Got my email. Expecting delivery next week. Really looking forward to it. Ive got a confirmation from Kemper to expect my KPA next week also. Some very interesting weeks to come........

Back
Top Bottom