The EUs AFX2s are HERE! Cliff! Everyone!

Congrats to all of you... do enjoy it. may I ask when you guys ordered as I did it end july so prob still long time before I can jam:-(

Ordered mine on March 28th. As someone else said they're going a lot faster now so it should be a matter of 2-3 months tops for you to receive your unit... :)

Grazie and good to hear icecold.
Let's use this thread to keep each other posted on where they stand in terms of shipment versus date of order. It gives at least some kind of feeling when we (the ones still waiting) can expct something. That is off course if shipments continue at the same pace..

Keep it going Cliff and Sussi, We count on you.

Here we go again with the same story of the last 8 months, when I thought that it was going to get it to return with the same movie I've been watching the last 8 months .. The device will be amazing but the sales management is unbearable

^^well, there could always be some problems with things not being ready on time
after all these months, this one extra week doesn't matter that much anymore
there'll surely be some more setbacks, but we're all getting closer to getting our unit

Well.

Ordered mine as a special gift for my birthday i june.

Looked for a long time as if it would be a christmas present instead.... :)

NOW ! Maybe its gonna be a birthdaypresent after all........

Greetings

AAEN

It's a strange feeling and such a paradox.
We all have this "I WANT MY AAAAAAA!"#¤%&/()=?`@£$€{[]}!!!!!!!"
At the same time, we know how equally hard we will laugh and smile at this when we get it.
Could it be? naah, or? Could it be.. The same thing... as ..... being... pregnant? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I did not just say that! Well I totaly see the difference getting it out of the box, can't be that bad.
If the pain is equal you really don't know how to handle a knife! :lol

I placed my order mid October and the e mail I got from g66 was to expect it in 4 to 5 months.
Now I realise that g66 is unable to make a plan nor we. I guess I ll have to wait for 8 months too.
I'll buy a Gretsch White Falcon next week and that makes me feel great.

Hi guys,

How long did it took after you've recieved email to get axe fx delivered to your doors im asking UK owners who's christmas going to be one of the best sounding in their life :pP?

Last edited:
Do you mean since joining the waitlist? 10 months, but I think that's lower now. If you mean how long did delivery take once it was posted then 2 days.

I mean you get the mail that its going to be friday such and such date and basically the next whole week(3-5 days) is customs time for all axe fx and after its 2 days for Sussi to confirm address and then you get it ?

"Cobrango

How dare you compare the wait, the pain and the joy of getting an AXEII to that of a pregnancy ???

Its not in the same league AT ALL !

Shame on you ! (BIG smiley) :)

AAEN

(Apollogies if someone is offended)

"Cobrango

How dare you compare the wait, the pain and the joy of getting an AXEII to that of a pregnancy ???

Its not in the same league AT ALL !

Shame on you ! (BIG smiley) :)

AAEN

(Apollogies if someone is offended)

Hence the "I did not just say that!" like a hypnosisguy going "ASleee...p" with his jazz hands and then BOOM they are asleep. See when I write that, I'm excused :mrgreen Are you a girl by the way? Or wait, are you saying it's not as hard being pregnant as wait for the.. HAAAH! You got me! That's what you're saying! Funnyman :lol There are similarities... Take a closer look, you've ordered it (knocked up), waiting for nine months (;D), Then it starts to hurt, then it's like I want it noooow!! I can't stand this!, Then you have to start breathing in a certain way, then you're almost there - "I can see the head!!" (yeah, delivery guy behind hedge), Then this massive screaming of pain/joy for the reason of being so close of having it! In the end you get it and there is nothing but a big smile on your face and finally you give the deliveryguy a big wet cartoonkiss followed up by smack on the ass to make him cry :mrgreen Of course what's left is to cut the.. Nononono!!! I won't go there, fine! It's not the same :?

Last edited:
Oh MAN... Decisions !!!!!!

Sizzi says my AFX is on the early Jan shipment. BUT.

Its been so long on order, I have the full amount in cash waiting in my bank :) (£2100 actually as I aimed high)
I have had an offer for my standard (great) and also my Matrix (not selling If I get the AFX2). Also Great. (£1400 for the pair)

BUT - for the money I would have from the sale plus what I have for the AFX2 (plus an extra £100 which I have available), I have the opportunity to pick up (used) a Mesa TriAxis, a Mesa 2:90 (£1200 the pair), an Eventide Eclipse (£600), and a 1989 PRS Custom (£1800).

AAAAR Thats Sooooo tempting as the Tri/2:90 was the rig I wanted before I got the AFX, and I love PRSs (have 2 already) and thats a good price for the 89 (I think). Im sure the Eclipse would cover FX duties in place of the standard.

Tough choice!

Eclipse for £600 is a good deal for a great unit. .... But bear in mind that it is a VERY different approach to effects than the Axe-FX.

I have both in my rig and love them both, but the Eclipse is a bugger to program unless you want to just live with a preset or tinker with an existing preset.... This is how I use it.

But it is not as modular as the Axe-FX in a traditional way of saying, I want a fuzz into a phaser into a delay into a reverb.

It is more along the lines of having "Blackhole".... Tweak to taste.

Having said that there are some people, like Italo who manage to program all sorts of crazy cool stuff.

Not trying to put you off, it is just a very different experience.

They are both great units.

Oh MAN... Decisions !!!!!!

Sizzi says my AFX is on the early Jan shipment. BUT.

Its been so long on order, I have the full amount in cash waiting in my bank :) (£2100 actually as I aimed high)
I have had an offer for my standard (great) and also my Matrix (not selling If I get the AFX2). Also Great. (£1400 for the pair)

BUT - for the money I would have from the sale plus what I have for the AFX2 (plus an extra £100 which I have available), I have the opportunity to pick up (used) a Mesa TriAxis, a Mesa 2:90 (£1200 the pair), an Eventide Eclipse (£600), and a 1989 PRS Custom (£1800).

AAAAR Thats Sooooo tempting as the Tri/2:90 was the rig I wanted before I got the AFX, and I love PRSs (have 2 already) and thats a good price for the 89 (I think). Im sure the Eclipse would cover FX duties in place of the standard.

When did you preorder ?

^^yes, can we please get back to mentioning WHEN it was preordered

I guess the people who preordered in May will get theirs at the moment... I guess...

Last edited:
No word from Sussi yet, I ordered May 12th so their probably a lot of people before me. It would be great to even get an estimate. I sold my POD HD and I'm tempted to get an ENGL E530 for recording inbetween.

Back
Top Bottom