Still no word on CLR's ,about to give it up!

Hi Scorch, Sorry you're having an issue getting through. If you PM me your email address, I'll look in to this ASAP. We definitely don't want to leave anyone hanging! Thanks!

-TK

Just tried to PM you. Your PM quota storage is exceeded. I can't reach you.

I can say definitely not intentional if Tom hasn't gotten back to you. He's taken the time to speak with me on the phone and I'm way down the list at April 19th...

Received my email invitation over this past weekend to purchase an Atomic CLR Active Wedge. Order placed!

EDIT: I got on the waiting list on 11 DEC 2012.

Last edited:
Got on the list late January, and received an email early March that I was at the top of the reserved list, still waiting to hear back or to get an email with an invitation. I feel it will be worth the wait when the invite comes.

So one guy got an invitation?

I think there are others getting them who aren't forum types or are just busy etc. also, Atomic isn't a huge company. It sounds like it'll take a few weeks to get through what they got and hopefully the next batch should arrive around that time. I joined the list in March and am hoping to get the email soon as well but know that since they're probably just Getting the invite for the first people from January out today or tomorrow, it might be a while

Here's a heads up! Got on the list 1/9 and just received the invitation tonight(6/25) around 10:30 p.m.

Atomic seems to be moving right along!

Just got invitation! Order Placed!!! Long Wait , but held out because of all the advise to hold on! Anticipating finding out for myself!!!!:)!

Reactions: sam
I just sent in my request to be put on the list, received an confirmation reply in short order, I'm going to guess 3 months until my invite to purchase

STOKED FOR ALL OF YOU FINALLY GETTING YOUR WEDGES AND CABS!!!
Excited to read the upcoming reviews and first impressions. Also super glad Tom got the goods to start moving them again... That was a long haul. Anyway - I'll be check back here regularly to read the "I JUST OPENED THE BOX" testaments ;)

STOKED FOR ALL OF YOU FINALLY GETTING YOUR WEDGES AND CABS!!!
Excited to read the upcoming reviews and first impressions. Also super glad Tom got the goods to start moving them again... That was a long haul. Anyway - I'll be check back here regularly to read the "I JUST OPENED THE BOX" testaments ;)

+1 2x STOKED!

I got my invite last night but now I'm not sure...I ponied up for an EV Live X and it's been fine. I'm trying to decide if I'm missing $700 worth of sound to cover justify the difference in cost.

I got my invite last night but now I'm not sure...I ponied up for an EV Live X and it's been fine. I'm trying to decide if I'm missing $700 worth of sound to cover justify the difference in cost.

I did the same recently and haven't had any problems with the EV Live X. (I got the ELX112P w/cover.)

But I also got an invite from Tom last night and placed my order for a CLR wedge this morning. I'll now be able to compare the two side by side in order to make a decision on which one gets sent back. ($400 difference w/tax.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom