Still no word on CLR's ,about to give it up!

Hang on for the CLR's they are absolutely amazing. Never been so happy with a gear purchase. Playing guitar with an AXE FX ii has never been so pleasurable. Great feedback, authentic sound, very musical, great dispersion. Hang on you won't be disappointed!

I have the passive Cabs and they are stellar!! Any CLR configuration is simply an awesome way to experience the AXEFXII. I bought the passives and had a bit of worry I may regret not getting the powered versions, and I was also given the option to return them and grab the powered cabs if I was not satisfied, but that all went out the window when I started using them. The clearity and depth are sureal. And at any volume, night with kids in bed or taking the paint of the walls when the wife is gone, the best thing Ive ever heard or experienced, and I have been at it scince my 80's Heavy Metal Days!

I'm still waiting for my invitation to purchase a CLR active wedge. I got on the waiting list on 11 DEC 2012.

Me too same day 12/11/12 got a pair of the EV ZLX 12 P's from Sam Ash to hold me over for 30 days. You get what you pay for, my old FBT 15MA blows them away, sonically.

same here, 12/12/12. still waiting...oh, ordered an active cab just this past Tuesday to hold me over (summer tour begins tomorrow), still no confirmation of it shipping...
I'm still waiting for my invitation to purchase a CLR active wedge. I got on the waiting list on 11 DEC 2012.

For those of you who haven't seen the earlier post in this thread, we're expecting inventory in the first half of June so the wait won't be too much longer. You guys posting December dates will get yours in the first wave for sure.

The first few days of the list (early December) were huge because people had been waiting for the product to be officially announced for several months. While the Reserve List has continued to grow steadily it won't take nearly as long to get through the same period of time going forward.

We've also ramped up production to meet demand so these long waits shouldn't happen again.

To everyone on the list, thank so much for hanging in there with us!

-TK

it's all good Tom, thanks for the update! (I did miss the earlier post in this thread, sorry)
For those of you who haven't seen the earlier post in this thread, we're expecting inventory in the first half of June so the wait won't be too much longer. You guys posting December dates will get yours in the first wave for sure.

The first few days of the list (early December) were huge because people had been waiting for the product to be officially announced for several months. While the Reserve List has continued to grow steadily it won't take nearly as long to get through the same period of time going forward.

We've also ramped up production to meet demand so these long waits shouldn't happen again.

-TK

Last edited:
it's all good Tom, thanks for the update! (I did miss the earlier post in this thread, sorry) I noticed on my receipt for the active cab i'm also waiting on the time stamp is PST. Where do these ship from? Thx!
Sent you tracking info. We ship from CT so you should get yours tomorrow.

-TK

same here, 12/12/12. still waiting...oh, ordered an active cab just this past Tuesday to hold me over (summer tour begins tomorrow), still no confirmation of it shipping...

Active or passive? I thought it was only passives available?

active cab. when i received my confirmation email for an active wedge, there was a link to purchase other products. I think (but am not positive) that link is only for people on the wait list?
Active or passive? I thought it was only passives available?

-TK

Oh man....Facebook page says "first *week* of June", now it's "first *half* of June". Time keeps on slipping, slipping, slipping...into the future. :hopelessness:

I hate to ask, and fully understand if you're unable to answer...but do you have any way of knowing yet if people that got on the list in March for an active wedge will have a shot at getting their order fulfilled with this next shipment? For me, at some point soon I'm going to need to pull the trigger on *something* as gigs are starting to line up.

I'll join in with some of the suggestions to wait it out if you can.. the CLRs are that good, IMHO. I feel for everyone on the wait though- been there numerous times over the years with gear.

So though the wait is long, the reward is Great? Coolio! Still Hanging on to the praises of you guys that have one! or 2! ! Guess I'll hold out!

Back
Top Bottom